MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 2

zfs:
Such horror you say) 2 events are not processed together but sequentially, there are errors and they should be analyzed and avoided)

I do not process these 2 events, they just sometimes happen...and I would like to avoid them.

I see only one way to do the system honestly and for this you need to know EVERYTHING that the program and hardware does.

In my opinion, MT is packed with too many functions that are not needed for professional work...

My point is, MT is stuffed with too many functions that you don't need for professional work... Windows is not a medium on which you can build a real-time system... it's for toys and slow tasks... that's why servers don't work under Windows... and the TCP protocol is very obsolete...

shelandr:

I do not process these 2 events, they just sometimes happen...and I would like to avoid them.

I see only one way to do the system honestly and for this you need to know EVERYTHING that the program and hardware does.

In my opinion, MT is crammed with too many functions that are not needed for professional work...

And Windows is not the environment on which you can build a real-time system ... It's for toys and slow tasks ... so servers don't work under Windows ... and the TCP protocol is very outdated ...

You need to figure it out, use normal hosting)

zfs:
You need to figure it out, use normal hosting)

You should... And get a 50-megabit provider and a better router .

And mt5 should also be cleaned up....

Двухдиапазонный маршрутизатор с поддержкой Wi-Fi 802.11ac и Gigabit Ethernet
  • www.asus.com
ASUS RT-AC66U – это не просто беспроводной маршрутизатор, работающий в обоих частотных диапазонах (2,4 и 5 ГГц) и поддерживающий скорость передачи данных до 1,75 Гбит/с (стандарт 802.11ac), но и многофункциональное устройство, которое можно использовать в роли FTP-, DLNA- или принт-сервера. Для реализации на базе этого маршрутизатора доступа к...

shelandr:

You should... And get a 50-megabit provider and a better router .

And mt5 should also be cleaned up....

I'll have the moderators go get their combs.)

zfs:
I'm gonna have the moderators go get the combs.)
Yeah, yeah. I know that song - "the pillow is stuffy, the blanket is prickly".

shelandr:

You should... And get a 50-megabit ISP and a better router , like

like a wi-fi router.)

PositionGet works instantly from memory without reference to the server. The terminal keeps the entire market environment (except for non-activated charts, non-activated symbols and deep history of trades unrequested from the server) in memory and does not require reference to the server.

To avoid waiting for the server to respond to trade requests, use asynchronous trading operations. This allows you to increase the speed of bulk sending of trade transactions by an order of magnitude.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

Renat:
PositionGet instantly works from memory without reference to the server. The terminal keeps all of the market environment (except for non-activated charts, non-activated symbols and deep history of deals not requested from the server) in memory and does not require addressing to the server.

To avoid waiting for the server to respond to trade requests, use asynchronous trading operations. This allows you to increase the speed of bulk sending of trade transactions by an order of magnitude.

It was for the asynchronous operations that I switched to MT5, although I like everything else in MT4 better.

I actually don't need anything except bid.ask and position data - neither indicators nor other stuff - everything else is easier and faster to do through any language constructor, and there is a choice of any OS platform. The only thing I'd like to be sure that MT does not use mass saves to / from disk. If there was an exchange protocol - would be even better - then I would not have to ask what my computer does ... although operating systems can also be closed and the wind is one of them ... so programmers winters will long be a pain. The more I need only a few commands to work: open a market position, close a position, and position properties...sometimes the deposit size.

If possible I unload MT's work, activate only necessary tool and set the chart to 50 candles instead of 10000 candles as it is preset there... If it were possible I wouldn't open the chart but it is impossible to activate advisor without it. It's a pity that the EA in MT5 cannot be stopped; it keeps on working. It works correctly when I run it on MT4.

You're talking nonsense, for God's sake.

Use MQL5, all existing infrastructure, a complete market environment and don't reinvent the wheel. Don't replace trading with infrastructure programming, and look at the license agreement just in case.

Renat:
You're talking nonsense, for God's sake.

Use MQL5, all the existing infrastructure, a complete market environment and don't reinvent the wheel. Don't replace trading with infrastructure programming, and look at the license agreement just in case.

For example, if you have a trading robot, you can trade on a single tool with one EA, not to mention more... I've come to this conclusion after a year and a half of trading... I would be glad to trade only on an adequate system.

What's there to be embarrassed about in the agreement?