Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 40

I ran out of patience in time. ) Discovered in my office that it is possible to connect shares in MT5.

Grigoriy Chaunin:
I ran out of patience in time. ) Discovered in the cabinet that it is possible to connect shares in MT5.
I.e. shares can already be traded through MT5 in build 1210?

Grigoriy Chaunin:
I have run out of patience in time. ) Discovered in the cabinet that it is possible to connect shares in MT5.

Putting up a new terminal for the shares again?

What is the subscription fee for the terminal?

Sergey Chalyshev:

Putting up a new terminal for the shares again?

What is the subscription fee for the terminal?

177 roubles per month

Alexey Kozitsyn:
So shares can already be traded through MT5 in build 1210?
Yes. I've already hooked it up. But I'd better do it at the weekend. When you connect MT5, the synchronisation happens the next day and the ability to trade in Quicksilver is disabled.

Grigoriy Chaunin:
You can. I've already hooked it up. But I'd rather do it at the weekend. When you connect MT5, the synchronisation happens the next day and the ability to trade in Quicksilver is disabled.
Thank you!

There are no indices on stocks. Let's ask Otkritie to add indexes.

Grigoriy Chaunin:
There are no indices on stocks. Let's ask Otkritie to add indexes.
is it possible to trade shares only on a separate account? is it impossible for the script to see both forts and shares at the same time?

akuloff:
Is it possible to trade shares only on a separate account? Is it possible for the script to see both forts and shares at the same time?

This is MQ's policy ((.

There is a separate terminal for each site. These terminals cannot communicate with each other. And there is a separate subscription fee for each terminal. And you have to say goodbye to QUIK forever, MQ is not QUIK friendly.

Sergey Chalyshev:

This is MQ's policy ((.

There is a separate terminal for each site. These terminals cannot communicate with each other. And there is a separate subscription fee for each terminal. And you have to say goodbye to QUIK forever, MQ is not a friend of QUIK.

Can you trade both futures and stocks from one terminal?