Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 68

ottenand:
Are there any plans to add options? At least in demo-server access, to learn and practice different constructions. Real ticks with lag is a very useful mode, already tested one robot there, although I noticed once some divergence in quotes of two hourly candles with real Opening data. Add options - that would be cool, you can study and combine with stocks and futures in one place!
It won't work with stocks, if they add options, it will be Options + Futures and that's it.

At least that's the way it is. I haven't found any other convenient way to experiment and figure it out without risking real money.

ottenand:
At least that's the way it is. I have not yet found any other convenient way to experiment and understand without risking real money.
There is no such thing as risk-free :)

prostotrader:
There is no such thing as risk-free :)
Well, in the context of this demo outline, there is =) To get an idea of options on real data without attracting real money is to learn without risk. The fact that there is risk in options as such is clear.

How and where do I connect to the demo to get started?

The terminal is purely MT5 - do I understand it correctly?

It is not interesting to have access to the stock and futures section from different accounts. When will stock and futures be available from the same login?

Евгений:
It is not interesting to have access to the stock and futures section from different accounts. When will stock and futures be available from the same login?
This is a question to be asked not to the developers, but to the BROKER.

In general, of course, it is not clear what the brokers were thinking when imposing such a restriction, if it is purely their initiative. What for? To get 300 roubles for a second terminal, or what?

ottenand:
In general, of course, it is not clear what brokers are thinking when imposing such a restriction, if it is purely their initiative. What for? To get 300 rubles for the second terminal or what?
177 roubles a month

prostotrader:
This is not a question for the developers but for the BROKER.
I thought this thread was run by a broker.