Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 70

Will MT5 ever get rid of position gaps during clearing? And start counting money correctly?

I have encountered a problem with the candle lagging on strong movements. The candlestick lags behind the price by a minute and a half or two. This happens at the opening of the exchange and on the news. My computer is normal, MT5 processor loads a little bit, my memory eats maximum 15-20 percents. Who is responsible and who should I use "a kind word" for developers of MT5 or broker "Discovery"?

s22aa:

I have encountered a problem with the candle lagging on strong movements. The candlestick lags behind the price by a minute and a half or two. This happens at the opening of the exchange and on the news. My computer is normal, MT5 processor loads a little bit, my memory eats maximum 15-20 percents. Who is responsible and who should I use "a kind word" for developers of MT5 or broker "Discovery"?

The candlesticks on the flipper. The horizontal line can also be Bid or Ask.

fxsaber:
Candlestick by flipper. The horizontal line can also be Bid or Ask.

The "last price" is in the settings, and I have never seen a 100-point spread on Syska. The glass works fine.

s22aa:

The settings are "last price" and I have never seen a 100 pips spread on the CX. The glass works fine.
Next time, record a video.

s22aa:

I have encountered a problem with the candle lagging on strong movements. The candlestick lags behind the price by a minute and a half or two. This happens at the opening of the exchange and on the news. My computer is normal, MT5 processor loads a little bit, my memory eats maximum 15-20 percents. Who is responsible and who should I use a "kind word" against developers of MT5 or broker "Discovery"?

They have already written about it once. The broker has nothing to do with it.

Do you know if there is an option to place limit orders on the stock section with expiry date BEFORE the cancellation? I'm sick of putting the same thing every day :)

Guys, who uses Otkritie broker, please advise me:

Is it possible to trade glued futures in Opening without opening the chart of the futures you are trading? Or they are only for introductions and to trade you have to open a new chart with the futures and trade there every time?

antikfx:

Guys, who uses an open broker, please advise me:

Is it possible to trade glued futures in the Open without opening a chart of the futures you are trading? Or they are only for information. To trade in them you have to open a new chart with the future and trade in it?

Open a new one and trade.

antikfx:

Guys, who uses Otkritie broker, please advise me:

Is it possible to trade glued futures in Opening without opening the chart of the futures you are trading? Or they are only for introductions and to trade you have to open a new chart with the futures and trade there every time?

You cannot trade on the glued charts. You can drag a new contract from the market overview to the open charts