Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 73

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

From the account history, drag any trade to the chart by holding down the Shift key.

Thank you! That helped.
In my haste, I deleted my question - I thought no one would answer.

Every once in a while the terminal throws an error (like the one in the attached file). I can't keep track of when it appears. What can it be?

Files:
MT5.jpg  332 kb

Can I memorize the lot values for each instrument separately when trading via the trading panel (it's also 1-click trading), because when you reload the terminal, it all goes off...

I have a very good idea how to trade on the trading panel, but I do not want to trade on the trading panel.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Not easier. It's so easy to come up very quickly with terabytes of free space, tens of gigabytes of RAM and two or more processor configurations to install the platform. And all for that proverbial 0.01%
The Ribbon of deals is implemented even in web terminals of some exchanges. It works in a browser, doesn't consume much memory.

Guys, how do you get historical data on open interest on Forts? I don't get it.

SeriousRacoon:

Guys, how do you get historical data on open interest on Forts? I don't get it.

No historical ones, only current ones.

If you want history, you have to save it yourself.

Sergey Chalyshev:

No historical ones, only current ones.

If you want history, you have to save it yourself.

It seems that there is no current history either, I couldn't find any in ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_xxx.

MK, the exchange is broadcasting everything, please do it. Quickquick has it all, MT should have it too.

SeriousRacoon:

It looks like there's no way to do the current ones either, I couldn't find it in ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_xxx.

MK, the exchange is broadcasting everything, please do it. Quickquick has it all, MT should have it too.

All current ones are there - read the documentation carefully. Historical ones - only do it yourself.

Dmitriy Skub:
All current ones are there - read the documentation carefully. Historical ones - only do it yourself.
Yes, the current ones are there. It turns out that data is not available from the beginning of the contract if there is no quickie, curiosity ))

SeriousRacoon:
Yes, the current ones are. It turns out that data is not available from the beginning of the contract if there is no quik, curiosity ))

For someone who collects - available.

There's a big problem with a big minute history in a quickie ))) And that's not hyperbole))