Looking for a manager - page 3

Mathemat:

System testing. The idea is very simple, but rewarding.

The rest is a secret for now, let it be a bit of a mystery. I can give you more details in private.

Waiting for... The articleMisconceptions, Part 2: Statistics is a Pseudoscience, or The Chronicle of a Diving Sandwich, was well received.
Заблуждения, Часть 2: Статистика - лженаука, или Хроника пикирующего бутерброда - Статьи по MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Заблуждения, Часть 2: Статистика - лженаука, или Хроника пикирующего бутерброда - Статьи по MQL4: примеры использования экспертов, тестирования и оптимизации

gunia:

It is safe to work with a deposit of 5-10k$, with 10-20% per month, there will be no interference.

I have already had a negative experience, I do not see the point in stepping on the same rake again. Serious and they freak out from time to time on real accounts, although I have much less than 10% a month.

Mathemat:

System testing. The idea is very simple, but rewarding.

The rest is a secret for now, let it be a bit of a mystery. I can give you more details in private.

If you get a chance, please write to me. I would love to read it!

Mathemat:

P.S. By the way, I myself am thinking of a new article on the subject of statistics, which is known to be pseudoscience.

I hope the article will be a bombshell of interest - for those who like to wiggle their brains once in a while.

You don't have any uninteresting ones. Every article you write is a bomb. ))

It's funny, abolk is selling a product he doesn't believe in himself.

MoneyJinn:

Funny, abolk sells a product he does not believe in.

I explain once again for you personally and for all those who in their irrepressible desire to become a millionaire (the way to earn millions and billions from financial markets) have completely atrophied the ability to read and understand what is written.

1. There is an Expert Advisor, as a trading system, tuned and optimized to maximize profits.

2. There is an Expert Advisor as an algorithm (a trading system in the form of a trading idea that is formalized as an algorithm in some language) NOT tuned and not optimized for use in trading. For example, a strategy of breaking through the nearest fractals, a channel or a trivial "pallet". There are recurring orders for such strategies. And I am not at all interested in how the developer would use such an EA. Maybe, it will be used to understand that the strategy is failing, or may be used to study the trading strategy behavior and its further development. This is what I have stated in my profile.

As for the sale of EAs tuned and optimized for profit, that has already been said before - this is an outright and (often) conscious deception of the buyer. You can only sell (in my opinion) a fully developed (fully and partially formalized and tested) trading idea.

That's all - my private opinion - no plans to convince or prove anything to anyone. You want to understand what is written, accept what is written and think about it. If you do not want - I'm not offended and not disappointed. To each his own.

IMHO, in forex, 99% of what you sell will not make you any money, but on the contrary will drain your account. The same applies to signals: look at the same Z*lu, sort the signals by number of weeks of work in descending order and you will see a cemetery of bullshit signals, which is just waiting to be filled with all sorts of formulas 18 and other refillers.

So everything is bought at your own risk.

abolk:

You do not believe that the product you create can somehow be successfully used to make a profit on the financial market.

You certainly believe that it can be used for scientific activities or for making a profit by you personally (by selling it).

MoneyJinn:

You do not believe that the product you create can somehow be used successfully to make a profit in the financial market.

To believe or not to believe is in the realm of religion.

It is surprisingly unfortunate that you are able to listen and hear yourself.

I have written and repeat - I don't care at all about selling anything that is written in my profile. It's just that there are the same orders for the same algorithms. I have these algorithms are worked out qualitatively and functionally as much as possible. Want to buy it, want not to. I personally do not care whether it brings profits or not. Whether you buy it or not - I do not really care - there are other orders.

My product - is a high-quality and functional analysis of the Customer's trading strategy. It will bring profit or not - that is the Customer's concern. My task is to help the Customer to fully use and test the trading strategy.

It may surprise some people, but when I check an EA for fulfilling the TOR, I don't even look at the Graph and Report tabs. At the moment I have my own approach to trading on the financial markets, and it's fine-tuned and in use. I also know what to expect from this or that algorithm - I have placed hundreds of orders. If there is a need, I am ready to give any customer recommendations, tips and clarifications of the prospective development of his or her own trading strategy.

p.s. I am withdrawing from the conversation. All that I wanted to say and convey - I clearly set out. I will leave the conversation, I have made myself clear.

abolk:

To believe or not to believe is a matter of religion.

It is surprisingly unfortunate that you are able to listen and hear yourself.

I have written and repeat - I don't care at all about selling anything that is written on my profile. It's just that there are the same orders for the same algorithms. I have these algorithms are worked out qualitatively and functionally as much as possible. Want to buy it, want not to. I personally do not care whether it brings profits or not. Whether you buy it or not - I do not really care - there are other orders.

My product - is a high-quality and functional analysis of the Customer's trading strategy. It will bring profit or not - that is the Customer's concern. My task is to help the Customer to fully use and test the trading strategy.

It may surprise some people, but when I check an EA for fulfilling the TOR, I don't even look at the Graph and Report tabs. At the moment I have my own approach to trading on financial markets, and it's fine-tuned and in use. I also know what to expect from this or that algorithm - I have placed hundreds of orders. If there is a need, I am ready to give any customer recommendations, tips and clarifications of the prospective development of his or her own trading strategy.

p.s. I am withdrawing from the conversation. All that I wanted to say and convey - I clearly set out. You have to understand and understand everything you wrote - personal details.

The main thing is not to think that they are trying to bully you, like you are, demagogy about religion, "high-quality, well-developed", but worthless Expert Advisors and so on.

I, and I think everyone else, want to figure it out and that's all. Omit all the logical inconsistencies in your rhetoric, please answer one question, if it is not inconvenient for you.

Do you write profitable Expert Advisors?

You yourself said, " For the momentI have my own approach to trading on the financial markets, it is well-established and in use.

Once again, I do not care about you as a person, I just want to understand your logic, for myself to understand what you are saying, so far all is very contradictory and does not fit together in one big picture.