mt5/mt4? - page 2

TheXpert:
It's a fool's errand. Optimisation on its own cannot make a profit. And as a secondary tool, it's functional enough on 4.
Really? If it wasn't for mcl5, I'd be forced to go nuts over c. Mcl4 is frankly losing out to mcl5 is a fact. I don't see the point in wasting the author's time on mcl4.

lordlev:
Really? If it wasn't for mcl5 I'd be forced to go through c.

Well, that's your problem. I don't believe it.

Language is a medium. The entry threshold on MT4 is much lower.

And about renko -- you didn't even get the point :)

TheXpert:

And about Renko -- you didn't even get the point :)

I really don't.

TheXpert:

And about Renko -- you didn't even get the point :)

I've had a quick look at Renko. And what is the practical sense of this eight bit tetris? I've never understood why people think up this nonsense and then try to see some kind of logic in this eight-bit tetris. That's delirious nonsense. The most crazy thing I've seen is the horizontal-vertical U-turn of the chart. All these drawings are full of nonsense and nonsense, that has been disseminated by the kitchens since the first quote has come to the house of a private trader. The only thing you do is self-deception.

lordlev:
Oh how wrong you are now. Literally in general and completely.

TheXpert:
Oh how wrong you are now. Literally in general and completely.
Show me the renko stats. I'll admit my mistake and keep digging. If the renko is making money, I'll be glad I dug up something worthwhile.

TheXpert:
Oh how wrong you are now. Literally in general and completely wrong.
It's star fever from "anticipated success". )))

tol64:
It's star fever from 'anticipated success'. )))
it's not fever but years spent on renko crap and other gizmos that supposedly unlock the truth.

lordlev:
It's not fever but years spent on renko crap and other stuff that supposedly reveals the truth.
So, if you didn't find it in one thing, but found it in another, it automatically means that there are no other options in nature?

tol64:
So, if you haven't found a pattern in one thing, but you have found one in another, does that automatically mean that there cannot be any other variants in nature?
And someone has found a pattern in these toys and is making money? Show me the genius.