What is a PUPPET? - page 4

Yedelkin:
To begin with, it would be advisable to clarify exactly what is unclear about the definition of the paragraph in the reference materials.
What materials? For example, the courts in such cases are usually guided by all kinds of dictionaries, Dahl and so on, encyclopaedias, etc. What are they guided by in this case? I am just stating the fact: a very large proportion of traders do not know what a pip is: 0.0001 or 0.00001.

St.Vitaliy:
You're looking in the wrong place.
What are you looking at? To your endless nonsense, like your definition of cuisine, demonstrating zero knowledge?

DmitriyN: In what materials?
In the help materials related to the MQL5 forum, namely the MQL5 and MT5 terminal help materials.

DmitriyN:
Dimitri, you have defined a point so clearly and concisely. Can you also give definitions of trend and flat?
Nope, I won't :)

Mischek:
What are we looking at? To your endless nonsense like the definition of "kitchen" that demonstrates zero knowledge?
you don't need to look at me, make money and enjoy your life, the rest is bullshit.

St.Vitaliy:
You don't have to look at me, make money and enjoy your life, the rest is bullshit.
I don't mind, I'd rather look after it.

St.Vitaliy:

The term pip is probably 300 years old and has nothing to do with forex.

The spread is the difference between the price of a willing seller and a willing buyer and cannot be less than a pip, and the size is determined by the market. In regulated markets the ask and bid prices at a given time are the same for all participants, in kitchen markets the spread between 2 participants is their own business.

Dear! Where did you get such "knowledge"? If I want to buy USD 100 from you personally, and we find the price that satisfies both of us, then where is the spread? But if you go to the bank, buy or sell currency, then the spread and the buy/sell price are there because there is an intermediary - the bank. The forex chart reflects transactions that have already taken place and therefore there is no spread in forex, as it is unregulated.

Yedelkin:

They just don't want to put in 5-digit quotes. Like, everything is fine as it is. Especially when you consider the size of the minimum lot.

Have you read their documents carefully? What is the legal relation to the bank of the offices with which the forex contract is concluded? :)

What about Bloomberg or Reuters? They have no desire to enter quotes either?! Include or go to RBC. Where is the 5 "official" sign?

KffAlex: The forex chart reflects trades already executed
What evidence do you have to prove that ask and bid on the forex market are the results of "already executed trades"?)

Yedelkin:
What evidence can you use to prove that ask and bid on forex are the results of "already executed trades"? :)
The absence of level 2. And the presence of a "quote provider"