Repetitive patterns and other patterns - page 32

Alex_Bondar:
Really a much more effective formula. Andryusha is magnificent.
gunia:

The sub-spread one too, is only slightly better than the standard one. You can of course add seasonal filters to improve performance, but in its pure form it is a slugger. A lot of noisy signals which = big costs.

On a scale of 10 on a 3.

SZY I think Andrey Voytenko will not appreciate this attitude ("gorgeous Andrew") may try to track him down and punish him.

Try the MACD not based on the EMA but on the JMA. In my opinion, it is the maximum you can squeeze out from the data of a single CCD. Further improvements will require the use of other series.

lucky_teapot:

Try the MACD which is not based on the EMA but on the JMA. In my opinion, it is the maximum that can be squeezed out of the data of a single CCD. Further improvements already require the use of other series.

I'm sorry, but it sounds like nonsense.

The difference between the waves principle is not the best.

Did you understand what you said? ....Are you delusional, or just babbling? Or were you just babbling?

iModify:
Did you understand what you said? ....Are you delusional, or just babbling? Or were you just babbling?
Have you given half a grand yet?) I like EMA. JMA is exotic).

iModify:
Did you understand what you said? .... Is it not nonsense or you just misspoke? Or are you just babbling?

What do you mean? You've been talking out of your ass... Are you being vindictive again?)))

Said JMA macdacs are the best way to "squeeze" something out of a series, this is nonsense if under that something counts the probabilities of price shifts in the predicted direction. If you start filtering here and there, you will end up with the fable about the fox and the cheese and basically nothing will be left of the McDuck.

JMA signals are better than EMA ones, but they are not ideal, either with one or the other.

Ha ha)) Bullshit) another one).

zfs:
Did you give half a grand already?) I like EMA. JMA is exotic).

I stand by my words.

I am waiting for the moment when Gunja starts glorifying the right way of managing capital and formally-partially acknowledging it.

And there will be encouragement))

iModify:

Ha ha)) Bullshit) another one.

What kind of nonsense? Does the JMA MACD look perfect to you? Or is it all bullshit in general?

And by the way, what's going on with the poltinium? There's still a chance...

iModify:

I stand by my words.

I am waiting for the moment when Gunya will glorify the correct way of managing capital and officially partially acknowledge it.

And there will be encouragement.)

What's that got to do with it? I have a simple MM, % of available funds.

http://stocksharp.com/forum/yaf_postst3687_Osobyi-mani-mieniedzhmient--ili-fiksirovanno-proportsional-nyi-mietod.aspx

Особый мани-менеджмент, или фиксированно-пропорциональный метод - Статьи - Форумы StockSharp
Особый мани-менеджмент, или фиксированно-пропорциональный метод - Статьи - Форумы StockSharp
  • stocksharp.ru
Многие опытные и публичные трейдеры говорят, что управление капталом может погубить прибыльную стратегию. Некоторые даже говорят, что можно из плохой стратегии сделать хорошую с помощью мани-менеджмента. Мое мнение - важно не бояться просадок, а реагировать на них. И желательно реагировать по заранее намеченному плану, а не паникой, жадностью...

Yeah. They're perfect. Hands in the wrong place.

$50 bonus to whoever proves that last part wrong. I'm talking about the branch you know.

So far, it's all silent and nothing but chanting and demanding money.

Either an admission of defeat and a $50 bonus or proof that the proof is wrong.

gunia:

Which is it? Do you think the JMA MACD is perfect? Or is it all bullshit in general?

And by the way, what's going on with the 50? There's still a chance...

What does that have to do with it? I have a simple MM, % of available funds.

http://stocksharp.com/forum/yaf_postst3687_Osobyi-mani-mieniedzhmient--ili-fiksirovanno-proportsional-nyi-mietod.aspx

I'll read it at my leisure, probably, I don't deny that your MM is a very tempting read.