Repetitive patterns and other patterns - page 34

zfs:
Prove something, just wondering how you will prove it).

Very simple, we take a series, count signals by indicator, calculate equity, and compare what is bigger or better.

These are empirical regularities that cannot be proved rigorously because there is no strict "market function".

iModify:

I've already written in the beginning of my acquaintance with you that I write my codes for myself and for no one else, and I don't see the point in writing senseless codes, even for 30 dollars, if they don't have any serious constructive content.

I don't see the point in writing senseless codes, even if they don't have any constructive content. You may use any of them. All of them are secondary.

They show the past state of the market, when it has already formed and is of no interest.

Read carefully.

Read what? )))))) "Everything is bullshit." Is that it? "Everything's bullshit." Is that it?

You are fierce. The leader amongst the clowns here.

TheXpert:

Truly a fisherman fishes from afar.

Where would we be without you).

gunia:

Very simple, we take a series, count signals by indicator, calculate equity, and compare what is bigger or better.

These are empirical patterns, they have no rigorous proof because there is no strict "market function".

You can take the eurodollar hour as a function, so will you provide test results?

zfs:
Aren't you tired of trolling?
I very rarely troll first and for nothing. That's one. Secondly, for all my shit, you're not as helpful around here as I am. And third -- I haven't trolled you yet.

zfs:
You can take the eurodollar hour as a feature, so will you provide the test results?

Yes, I will try to provide it tomorrow.

gunia:

I'm sorry, but it sounds like nonsense.

The principle of difference mashups, by itself, is not the best. no matter how twisted you get with smoothing.

I would think that GODZILLA didn't use this technique in his competition EA if it wasn't the best. And in general MA crossing is the most used method, on contests. I think you're wrong to say it's not the most effective method. It all depends on the setting of periods for a given FI, SL\TP in the strategy and the correct MM. Prediction by itself is not the most important thing.

zfs:
How will you prove it, they are both unprofitable?)
gunia:

Yes, I'll try to provide tomorrow.

Tomorrow was the day before yesterday.

It is safe to say that the truth triumphs. Truth always triumphs sooner or later.

Now it is clear to everyone who is a blabbermouth and who is a righteous martyr.

But every cloud has a silver lining, MACD + Martingale will be immune to invectives of squibs and provocateurs and professional traders will use it without a shadow of a doubt.

EvMir:

Tomorrow was the day before yesterday.

It is safe to say that the truth triumphs. Truth always triumphs sooner or later.

Now it is clear to all who is a blabbermouth and who is a righteous martyr.

But every cloud has a silver lining, MACD + Martingale will be immune to invectives of squibs and provocateurs and businessmen will use it without a shadow of a doubt.

Give the man another chance). Life is so unpredictable).

zfs:
Give the man another chance). Life is so unpredictable.)

I'm not a judge to give someone a chance or take it away. I'm just stating a fact. I'll even bet you there's never going to be a coherent answer. At best some stream of consciousness will be spewed again and that's it.

EvMir:

I'm not a judge to give someone a chance or take it away. I'm just stating a fact. I'll even bet you there won't be a coherent answer. At best, some stream of consciousness will be spewed again, that's all.

It won't be... I don't get it. But about a hundred kue is intriguing. I can propagate, as there are all the mat-stat proofs available, a long time ago and do not require additional work, in exchange for 1 kue. It ' s up to you to decide whether to publish or just see for yourself.