Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 34

sumkin75:
Money is a very tricky subject. One minute it's there, the next minute it's gone.))
and the other way round too..... ;)

Manov:
and vice versa too so..... ;)
Yes, I agree. 3 times out of 100. In the rest it's like I said.

sumkin75:
Yes, I agree. 3 times out of 100. The rest are like I said.
No. 50:50 (the amount does not change, the owner does)

Manov:
No. 50:50 (the sum doesn't change, the proprietor does)
Okay. Let's say I'm a provider. I'm hooking up to the pound and the eu. You decide to connect to the eu only. I have a small total drawdown during the week, and here I closed with a plus. -5,000 pips on the eu and 5,100 on the pound. That's it. You're out of trading.

sumkin75:
OK. Let's say I'm a provider. I'm hooked up to the pound and I'm hooked up to the eu. You decide to connect to the eu only. I have a small total drawdown during the week and here I closed with a surplus. -5,000 pips on the eu and 5,100 on the pound. That's it. You're out of trading.

If I don't understand and don't know what is being done internally, I will connect as an ISP. The responsibility is that of a subscriber. Clearly spelled out.

This is only a possibility....

And if you connect to the pound ? :)))

Manov:

And if connected to the pound ? :)))

That's roulette.

sumkin75:
It's like roulette.
If you don't want to, you copy everyone. The result will be 1:1 from the provider...

The important question about broker compatibility has been asked.

Before subscribing, in the next (not today's) build we will:
- compare the characteristics of the provider broker and the subscriber on several important parameters
- show comparison results and summary for user
- If the results are bad, you will not be able to subscribe.

Under unfavourable conditions you should never give subscribers from the start. Don't be taken again to mean "you decide for the user". Yes, we do, in order to guard against outright errors, and with the justification and detailed check points shown.

Mischek:

Yay

you can trigger a push for this or that information for a subscriber

For example -

1 . Drawdown to a specified amount of equity

2. Information about each order

3. Information about master banning by the service

---------------------------

// and make this information service a paid service, 1-5 quid a month, regardless of the number of messages

papaklass:
And most importantly, the difference in quotes.
If the foreman is not a piper, it will have almost no effect on the result - usually the difference between brokers is within a few spreads.