Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 23

sergeev:

are you a provider or a subscriber?

By the way, I tried to register as a vendor yesterday morning. It's still there, "wait for reply". :)

And I wanted to test the service on the other side of the counter. ;)

The concern for the safety of the recipient is not clear either.

Once you have read it, tick the box and go get the signals.

We should prohibit those who press the Buy and Sell buttons. They may sell out at a new terminal. They will start writing nasty messages.

Urain:

And if the signalman chops the cabbage by flipping the pose, you won't even jump in, and they'll charge you for the subscription.

And if it is a multicurrency game, where there are several monocurrency signals in one signal, it is a guarantee that no one will copy the signal, "and they will take the money for the subscription" (c)

There you go.

There will be several strategies that will be physically difficult to fit into the logic of synchronizing the poses. There will be bummers.

And add delayed traps here - when the position opens and the price abruptly leaves without kickbacks to profit. And we have a 100% violation of MM results for subscribers, because it will not open for them.

And so there will be complaints to providers and to the goat and stupid service (believe me there will be hundreds of unsatisfied people because of it), and it will be just flowers.

I told about it in the beginning - that such uncontrolled copying of positions (or rather copying with a limit on entry price) in this MK model - is a crutch compared to complete control of PAMM by one person.

Generally speaking, there is no perfect system. There are always imperfections and dissatisfied people. And here they will appear very quickly.

I looked at the whole situation from the corner of my eye, Yes!

We need a practical minimum with 1 signaller with a good synchronicity, a technical minimum, the rest, in the long term, maybe, but the furnace has not yet been laid, and already plans like the Kremlin dome to cover the gilding.

Normal service, a normal start, do not drive horses.

But as plans for the future, maybe something will be implemented.

Many worthwhile cases blighted by heavy lip-rolling.... Well MQs are represented by sober-minded staff..... Sometimes they do get a little nervous when talking to them though :-)

Mischek:

It should be prohibited to press the Buy and Sell buttons. What if they sell out at the new terminal? They'll start writing nasty things.

will push and will then write, and not just about pushing. It is inevitable.

In addition, the service will become a hotbed of crooks. Just like other similar ones.

If there is no financial responsibility of the provider or his interest in the traded volume - the service will attract many dishonest businessmen.

Urain:

And if the signaler cuts the cabbage by reversing the pose, then you won't even jump in, and the money will be taken for the subscription.

And if it is a multi-currency game, where there are several monocurrency signals in one signal, it is a guarantee that no one will copy the signal, "and the money will be taken for the subscription" (c).

Coup.... say.... .... this is the ultimate goal of my masterpiece, 100% of the time in the market, although there will be times of drawdown, and the sync will be well automated?

This is why synchronisation after a connection interruption is normal and natural (not unavoidable risks), but before starting work you have to wait for

a special position of stars in the sky

papaklass:
You're selfish, thinking only of yourself. :) What about the cooks? How do they get access to the grail?
Marry a grailer, of course.)

Mischek:

This is why synchronisation after a connection interruption is normal and natural (not unavoidable risks), but before starting work you have to wait for

a special position of stars in the sky

Because you can't.

Signals via API as feeds

All to the side of the user, let him organize synchronization whenever he wants and combine as many signals as he can, and, accordingly, lead positions himself. Then, such strategies can be made up by Y - Y - Y - Y - Y ...

"If the MegaTrader opens with <this volume> and the SuperSlivator has closed all positions, plus my indicators show a favourable phase of the moon, then open with a full depo ))".

And for those options that MQ considers especially kosher (for example, for the option"how to properly synchronize with one signal provider ") - provide users with default EAs.