Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 24

papaklass:
You're selfish, only thinking of yourself. :) What about the cooks? How do they get access to the grail?

Come on! I'm just... in the morning I put on a sandwich and I think, "What about people?" and the caviar won't go down my throat and the compote won't pour... into my mouth...

I'm just looking out for my future clients, because I've got a multicurrency grail on the way, and I'm wondering how people are going to sign up for its signals? How am I going to share the extra profits with them...?

I don't see any other way out but to put a martin on top of the grail. That's a mouthful.

sergeev:

In general, there is no perfect system.

No, it's not. If you read the thread, it turns out that almost everyone here has a super-duper super-ideal solution. But the evil developers don't want to listen to anyone and implement their own solutions instead of integrating these very solutions into the service to spite all well-wishers.

sergeev:

There are always shortcomings and dissatisfaction. And here they will appear very quickly.

Or, on the contrary, will everyone start defecting from other signal services to the local one, once TET starts working?

Time will tell.

After all, most signal services work on the banal principle: the provider successfully opens or closes a position and sends a message to subscribers. And that is the end of their functions. And the rest is done, i.e. whether subscribers can enter or leave the market.

Metacquotes has gone the other way - they have complicated the server's functions, i.e. decided to synchronize trades at the price no worse than that of the signal provider. The signal service takes care of the signal execution according to the algorithm. Another thing is that metaquotes is easier in this regard compared to other signal services, because they develop both client and server parts, and therefore can minimize the problems with duplicating positions on different accounts.

In short, it's a bit early to draw conclusions yet. But to quarrel and try to shout down the others - now is the time. Then it will be too late.

Reshetov:

Metacquotes took a different route, i.e. they decided to synchronise trades at a price as good as the signal provider. The signal service takes care of signal execution according to the algorithm. Another thing is that metaquotes is easier in this regard compared to other signal services, because they develop both client and server parts, and therefore can minimize the problems with duplicating positions on different accounts.

There is only one relatively sensible (at least, logical) motivation - to protect themselves (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) from complaints of fat clients who complain that "their deal closed with less profit than the provider's one". AND THAT'S it.

Once again: With the existing restrictions, the decisive statistical advantage in the service get scammers with a nice balance (fiction, in fact), equity which hangs far below.

Maybe not far down, but down. Is there any evidence that such providers are more reliable than providers with equity tipped over the balance?

MetaDriver:

The only relatively reasonable (at least logical) one is to protect oneself from complaints from fat clients who are outraged that "their deal closed with less profit than the provider's". AND THAT'S it.

Getting away with complaining about the fact and not because you decided to pay lip service to it is no small matter.

God protects the needy and guards the neglected © The proverb says

MetaDriver:

I do not give a hint about real client care, as the current limitations give the decisive statistical advantage to speculators with a nice balance (fiction, in fact) whose equity is far below.

Well, maybe not far down, but down. Is there any evidence that such providers are more reliable?

You can manipulate the balance with lots, i.e. close positions in profitable directions and overlap unprofitable ones. MT5 does not allow such tricks, because there is only one combined position for one instrument. And if it is losing, it is losing in all its parts. I.e., the losing position can be closed in any part but its balance will reflect the loss.

Another thing is that the swindlers are not asleep and know very well that if manipulating the balance with one financial instrument is problematic, then such tricks, i.e. locking is possible with other instruments. So they lock and close the triangle, waiting for profits with some instrument and close there. The balance sheet is nice, but the losses stay there. Synchronization with such an account can be done only at the time of closing of profitable positions. But this will not happen very often, because the balance should be further manipulated to make the balance curve pleasing to the sucker's eye and therefore the triangle should be locked again.

Moreover, subscribers are not forced to take a piggyback without looking at the difference between the balance and funds on the Provider's account through the "Details" in the terminal.

Gains: 19.97%
Start deposit: 10000 USD
Profit: 1996.63 USD
Deposit: 0.00 USD
Withdrawal: 0.00 USD
Balance: 11996.63 USD
Funds: 10565.93 USD

I don't understand what kind of experience has been studied in this matter.

Renat says that the terminal is honed for thousands of instruments. OK.

There will be an exchange, there will be 8000 shares of nais. I will select 20 securities and buy and short the other 20 as well. If the trade closes (take/stop/whatever) I enter another stock.

At least one of them will have a profit. My clients will never connect to my signals.

No need to think narrowly, about one Eurobuck

Something's wrong, I press add signal, I add it, but the signal appears in the competition, with the status of TEST, and there are already 2 extra ones. How do I delete extra signals? The signal is called "JOBS".

St.Vitaliy:

I don't understand what kind of experience has been studied in this matter.

Renat says that the terminal has been honed for thousands of instruments. OK.

There will be an exchange, there will be 8000 shares of nais. I will select 20 securities and buy and short the other 20 as well. If the trade closes (take/stop/whatever) I enter another stock.

At least one of them will have a profit. Clients will never connect to my signals.

:) connect,

as the pose is synchronized for each symbol separately, not for all symbols at once via the && sign

sergeev:

:) connect,

as the pose is synchronized by each character separately, not all characters at once through the && sign

Well, then good, and I thought I had to be in minus to connect...

I'll close all positions once a month for my favorite customers so that everyone could get in.

Let's bankrupt all the kitchens that do not hedge the net position ;)

St.Vitaliy:

Well then, I thought you had to be in the red to get in...

I'll close all positions once a month for my favorite clients so that everyone could get in.

Bankrupt all the kitchens that do not hedge the net position ;)

Smaller kitchens are needed - you have to start somewhere. :)

And then to a good bank - "for cabbage"! (С) :)

nickcorp:

Small kitchens are needed - after all, you have to start somewhere. :)

And then to a proper bank - "for cabbage"! (С) :)

The main thing is that he wouldn't say "we don't need such a client" like Ukr.sots. What if everyone is like that with the help of signals?