Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 8

Pronych, re-read the topic from the beginning.

The list of unsolvable technical problems has been given many times.

pronych:
If you don't know what the price is, you will get a message saying "Yes, I don't know". The signal should be stored somewhere and summarise the position before it (the client) appeared. Then he connects - executes - resets.

They have no concept of virtual positions (I don't know if this is correct or not), hence the requirements:

-terminal always on

-0 positions on service startup

-No manual or auto trading.

Because everything is tied to the synchronization of the volumes of the accounts' positions.

2sergeev There is also an option to set the price, 0 is free, for the rest you pay.

I must have misspoken.

I should have asked not where, but how?

Are the signals locked to one broker? Or a signal can be copied from one brokerage account to another brokerage account?

If for one, the accounting is kind of clear.

And on different ones?

sergeev:

I must have misspoken.

I should have asked not where, but how?

Are the signals locked to one broker? Or the signal can be copied from one brokerage account to another brokerage account?

If for one, the accounting is kind of clear.

And on different ones?

I understand that all calculations are done through this site, so the brokerage system is independent

St.Vitaliy:
My understanding is that all the payments are made through this site, so the brokerage system is independent.

hmm, that doesn't seem right to me.

It can't be independent, because the order is filled by a certain broker.

How do you transfer the money from one broker to another to get your 20%?

Can the MC help with this question?

St.Vitaliy:

a normal subscription would cost in the order of 100 c.u. a month.

This is your fantasy.

Market also sells EAs for 1K, but what's the use?

sergeev:

How do you transfer money from one broker to another to get your 20%?

What do brokers have to do with it?

The Signals Provider trades on his account (with what result - it does not matter) and provides access to it for trades copying.

The subscribers pay a subscription fee to obtain the access. Where their accounts are opened and what happens to their funds - also does not matter, they pay for subscription through MC and with any result.

komposter:

That's your fantasy.

Market also sells EAs for 1K, but what's the use?

It's not my fantasy, it's a market established fact. The bulk of signals on RTS and many forex consulting companies range from 50 to 200 c.u.

Market is not an indicator, who knows about it? I've reread more than 100 forum threads, the same people, are there more than 20 active participants?

Самые активные участники MQL5.community награждены смартфонами iPhone!
Самые активные участники MQL5.community награждены смартфонами iPhone!
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Решив наградить наиболее выдающихся участников MQL5.com, мы выбрали ключевые критерии для определения их вклада в развитие сообщества. В результате по количеству опубликованных на сайте статей победили investeo (11 статей) и victorg (10 статей), а по количеству опубликованных в Code Base программ – Godzilla (340 программ), Integer (61 программа) и abolk (21 программа). Наградой победителям стали сенсорные смартфоны пятого поколения iPhone 4S.

sergeev:

hmm, that doesn't seem right to me.

How do you transfer money from one broker to another to get your 20%?

How can MK help enlighten us on this subject?

Renat wrote in the first post

If you are an MQL5 Account holder, you can subscribe to Sources of Trading Signals. Thus, the payment comes from the account.

komposter:

Subscribers have to pay a subscription fee to gain access to them. They will pay for subscription through MC and in case of any result.

St. Vitaliy:

Now every MQL5 account holder can subscribe to Trading Signals Sources. Correspondingly, the payment comes from the account.

So, there will be a subscription - the payment will not be based on profit, but just N$ a month and that's it?