Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 21

MetaDriver:
Your proof is flawed, it's been pointed out to you. Read the first C-4 post on the previous page if my deductions don't get through.

It doesn't matter what it was before the sync. Since the sync (subscription) all profits are strictly in sync (accurate to the spread/slippage). This is not a fiction, it's a medical fact.

25 again.

How can profits and losses be synchronised if the provider has open positions and on them the aggregate profit is not 0, and the subscriber has no open positions and the aggregate profit is 0? This is a medical fact.

MetaDriver:

It is a fiction that you and Renat know the profitability/loss of the timing of synchronization better than the master account and the client combined.

There you go again with your fabrications and shenanigans.

The service does not work by time, but synchronizes by comparing the opening prices of positions in the Provider's account with the current prices of the Subscriber's financial instruments. If current prices of the Subscriber's account are worse than prices of the Provider's open positions, the synchronization is not performed. The time difference does not matter; only the price difference.

MetaDriver:

Your loyalty to the developers is very admirable. But mine is no less. But the truth is still more valuable.

I am not loyal to the developers on all matters and I value the truth more than your detachment.

As for this scheme for synchronizing positions in different accounts, it is not ideal. If a subscriber receives positions on his account no worse than on the provider's, it is certainly a good thing. But there is another side of the coin, i.e. lost profit on positions, which have been opened at the Provider's site and have become profit before they are synchronized with the Subscriber's prices before they are closed. The probability of this happening is low, but it's not zero.

I have the same problem as GlobalTrader, trades are not copied (demo Alpari account) .Tried different providers.

Reshetov:

But there is the other side of the coin, namely the shortfall in profits on positions that were opened at the provider and went into profit before they had time to synchronise with the subscribers' prices before closing. The probability of such an outcome is low, but it is not zero.

The probability is not at all low.

--

And I'm already short $16K in demo profits // And it could have been real. :)

That's the amount by which my master account has risen since I subscribed ( *adjusted for copy factor).

And my account is still not in sync. And it won't be, as the master is always in the market and always in profit.

MetaDriver:

The likelihood of this happening is by no means negligible. see here.

--

And I've already lost $16K demo profit. :)

This is the amount by which my master account has risen since I subscribed ( *adjusted for copy factor).

What if the Signals Provider has lost his positions from the moment of subscription? It is hard to imagine that you would not be here, but would be sniffing somewhere in the middle of nowhere and being happy with the situation.
MetaDriver:

And my account is still not in sync. And it won't be, because the master is always in the market and always in the black.

Multicurrency Expert Advisors have nothing to do here. For synchronization of positions, they need either to have no open positions, or all of the open ones to be in the loss. And both are unlikely in multicurrency.

Signal Providers will have to open several accounts with only one instrument traded on each of them. Subscribers too, by the way, to deal with multiple subscriptions. Otherwise they will not see any luck.

Perhaps, the developers will add the possibility to synchronize positions of different providers in one signatory account according to the message broker in the next build.

MetaDriver:

4. there is no such thing as a secure copy. That's one. And two - your "protection" is a meaningless fiction that protects against nothing. Absolutely. There are no additional risks in synchronizing "I want it now". You have glitched that. I respect the desire to protect the user. But in this case you have unreasonably overprotected yourself.

Check your deductions and reasoning again. They are wrong.

I subscribe to

sergeev:

is also a mistake.

The purpose of the service is to synchronise positions, not signals.

This is not possible, it is the signals

Mischek:
It's not possible, it's exactly

it is not possible.

it is the posture that is synchronised.

but since the terminal knows the price of the provider's pose opening, the synchronisation is as good as the available price. Otherwise the pose is not synchronized.

This is what was written in the regulation. Renat's first post.

sergeev:

But because the terminal knows the opening price of the provider's pose, the synchronisation happens at a price no worse than the existing one. Otherwise the pose is not synchronized.

This is what the regulations were written about.

Thus, the signal providers that have equity statistically/systematically below the balance gain a decisive advantage in the service.

I.e., the refillers/perpetuators/martin scammers.

This is exactly the situation that this restriction leads to.

// And my account is still not in sync. for it's in the plus. and it's not going to be in the minus. ever! - For that is the strategy.

Reshetov:

What if the signals provider has been losing money since the moment of subscription? It's a godsend you wouldn't be here, but would be sniffing around on the sidelines and enjoying the good fortune.

Not at all. I don't care about demo-bucks. I was testing the service. But I chose the signal I liked.)

Multicurrency players have nothing to do here. For synchronization of positions, one must have either no open positions, or all of the open ones to be at a loss. And both are unlikely in multicurrency.

Signal providers will have to open several accounts, each with only one instrument traded on them. Subscribers, too, by the way, to deal with multiple subscriptions. Otherwise they won't have any luck.

Very convenient service, yeah. I'm already running to open some accounts.

Perhaps, the developers will add in any build the possibility to synchronize positions of different providers on one subscriber's account according to the message broker.

Dream on, dream on.

And how to do it without CCA of orders? Please, be specific. I can dream and glitch myself.)

MetaDriver:

// And my account is still out of sync.

are you a provider or a subscriber?

For I'm on the plus side.

on the plus side of what? open position or balance?