Who can share their experience of using Push notifications in MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 using MetaQuotes ID? - page 6

Renat:
Probably no one will forbid such a function. We will, of course, tick the permissions box on the server.

There's no way around it. Obviously, any company would be outraged if they were "whispering" behind their backs over an encrypted protocol they can't read.

It's enough to make a "small disconnect" and all the whispering will stop. It is cheap and serf, and most importantly - there is nothing to complain about, force majeure.

joo:

There's no way around it. It is understandable that any company would be outraged by the "whispering" behind their backs over an encrypted protocol they cannot read.

All it takes is a "small disconnect" and all the whispering stops. Cheap and sour, and most importantly - there is nothing to complain about, force majeure.

The same as with Expert Advisors, the information about allowing this service at the broker will be available on the client terminal.

When connecting to the server, we will add an explicit display of Expert Advisors usage modes and messages to the terminal logs. If we decide to launch such service, we will try to make it 100% accessible for everyone. Push messages have zero risk at all.

Can you please tell me why an indicator signal reaches me by mail but not by ID, although the tests went well?

Phoenixtj:
Can you please tell me why the indicator signal reaches me by mail but not by ID, although the tests went well?
Did you send the signal from your code via SendNotification()? Or only through SendMail()?

Sorry, I understand that the code should SendNotification()?

If so, I understand why it doesn't send. :-)

Phoenixtj:

Sorry, I understand that the code should SendNotification() ?

Yes. Mail and Push are different types of notifications.

There is a problem.

It works:

SendNotification(ххх)

but it's not working:

SendNotification(ххх, ххх)

Why?

Phoenixtj:

There is a problem.

It works:

but it's not working:

Why?

Look at the function prototype. It only has one parameter.
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Функции - Документация по MQL5

Bought an android phone from MTS but can't find Push messages, not even close. Is it possible that my phone does not support this function?

Zeleniy:

Bought android phone from MTS but can't find Push messages, not even close. Is it possible that my phone doesn't support this function?

Go to the system menu -> Messages and look at the window title bar. MetaQuotes ID will be there.

Don't forget to update to the latest build.