Who can share their experience of using Push notifications in MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 using MetaQuotes ID? - page 10

serjpsss:

That's right. it's not correct. But alas, it's already freely available.

I'm not posting it, I want to attach Push to it. And it would be a joy for me))))

Well, do it ... and you'll be happy ;)

Is there a limit to the number of notifications saved in the mobile version? The thing is, I've stopped getting notifications since a certain point with a log entry on the computer with the main terminal - receive response failed. I attribute this to the number of saved notifications on the iPad. Or maybe the problem is something else?

o_O:

I've read it ten times. otherwise I wouldn't be talking about it

But I don't have a screenshot of the settings like mrProF.

You probably did not make this feature for all phones ?

I have an android, all set up and everything works fine

AriusKis:
Is there a limit to the number of notifications saved in the mobile version? The thing is, I've stopped getting notifications with a log entry on the computer with the main terminal - receive response failed. I attribute this to the number of saved notifications on the iPad. Or maybe the problem is elsewhere?
It's something else as I've set up the notifications on the robot. I set it to 18 pairs and many trades were at night in flat. It gave me at least 100 notifications during the night and then sent me more during the day.

Can you tell me how does SendNotification timeout 10 messages per minute work?

Is 10 messages sent and then a 1 minute timeout is triggered?
Or does the timer start after the 1st message is sent and if you hit 10 messages in a minute, then the 11th message can be sent 60 seconds after the 1st message?

In the help it says:

"After configuring the options, specify one or more MetaQuotes IDs, separated by commas..."

one or more MetaQuotes IDs - what is the maximum number of IDs ?

Has anyone checked ?

Good day to all.

I can't set up push notifications. I enter MT4 terminal -> Tools -> Settings -> Notifications.

I select the checkbox "Allow push notifications".

I type in MetaQuotes ID from my mobile phone (android). Press OK.

Back to Tools -> Settings -> Notifications. Press test button. A message appears saying that the notification is in queue.

But there are no messages on the mobile terminal, MT4 doesn't send them at all.

In the log:

2019.06.25 14:50:35.277 Notifications: 'Test message from 'XXX', 'Alpari International' not sent to 'XXX'
2019.06.25 14:50:35.277 Notifications: MetaQuotes ID reset
2019.06.25 14:50:35.277 Notifications: MetaQuotes ID 'XXX' is invalid and removed from notification list

After pressing test button MetaQuotes ID is reset to standard/demonstrative, I don't know what to call it, the one originally prescribed

Point the way, what's wrong, please.

quaerere:

Всем доброго времени суток.

I cannot set up push notifications. I enter MT4 terminal -> Tools -> Settings -> Notifications.

I tick the box "Allow push notifications".

I type in MetaQuotes ID from my mobile phone (android). Press OK.

Back to Tools -> Settings -> Notifications. Press test button. A message appears telling me that the notification is in queue.

But there are no messages on the mobile terminal, MT4 doesn't send them at all.

In the log:

2019.06.25 14:50:35.277 Notifications: 'Test message from 'XXX', 'Alpari International' not sent to 'XXX'
2019.06.25 14:50:35.277 Notifications: MetaQuotes ID reset
2019.06.25 14:50:35.277 Notifications: MetaQuotes ID 'XXX' is invalid and removed from notification list

After pressing test button MetaQuotes ID is reset to standard/demonstrative, I don't know what to call it, the one originally prescribed

Point the finger at what's wrong, please.

Issue closed, complete reinstallation of mobile terminal helped