Discussing conflicts between programmers and customers. A discussion of ambiguous situations between the programmer and the client, and a rating of the most conflicted programmer performers. - page 21

Mischek:

A four will raise a five, a five will not raise a four, it's utopian.

Not utopia)).

Uh-uh-uh... What's to be decided? ;)

I would like to know what percentage of orders are for quarters.

_Techno_, if you are here, can you tell me roughly?

Mathemat:
I'd like to know what percentage of orders are for fours.

Alexey... Out of about two hundred orders I've made (not here) I haven't come across a single one for MT5

Not a statistic - rather because I've found customers on the quad forum...

Mathemat:

.... Who are you dissatisfied with? No need to name names, just give a number.

I have no particular dissatisfaction with anyone / I have an opinion about who and what to work with.

abolk:
I touched on this above in this threadhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6684/page5#comment_193952- there's also Renate's response just below.
Yes, of course I saw it, but I didn't see the answer to my question there... Now it is there and, if so, it will be another step towards more faithful and transparent statistics

The client offers to do the work and the contractor accepts. Therefore, no one is forcing the contractor - he/she is weighing up his/her options and offering his/her services. The client has chosen the programmer through a competitive bidding process, so they have the right to expect him to do the job. Now they agree on the terms of reference and conclude the contract. After this stage of the process, conflicts arise, because the developer wants to be paid for the work performed, while the customer wants the expected product for his money. Both parties refer to the TOR, so it must be worked out very carefully and whoever doesn't understand this ends up in "a muddle", and then in arbitration.

The client is not interested in the contractor's labour and the contractor is not interested in where the client got "that kind of money" (c).

artmedia70:
Uh-uh, uh-uh... And decide ? ... ;)
Well, I wouldn't raise a four.

DC2008:

The client offers to do the work and the contractor accepts. Therefore, no one is forcing the contractor - he/she is weighing up his/her options and offering his/her services. The client has chosen the programmer through a competition, so they have the right to expect him to do the job. Now they agree on the terms of reference and conclude the contract. After this stage of the process, conflicts arise, because the developer wants to be paid for the work performed, while the customer wants the expected product for his money. Both parties refer to the TOR, so it must be worked out very carefully and whoever does not understand that and gets into a "muddle", and then into arbitration.

The client is not interested in the contractor's labour and the contractor is not interested in where the client got "that kind of money" (c).

Usually, in the process of agreeing the ToR those little stones come up, the implementation of which can double or triple the initially declared value. After all, when submitting an application for work you have to start from a preliminary description of the functionality you want. But usually they write it in a nutshell - "... I need a simple EA based on intersection of two muwings". It's a shame to take money for such a job... But in the process of discussing TOR it turns out that they need a whole system that makes decisions based on a large set of external factors, of which there is no mention in TOR... And sometimes in the process of working on the code "suddenly" there are amendments to the ToR that were allegedly mentioned during a Skype call... Or - "... well, it's natural and self-evident...". And try not to fulfil this whim...

The resource is a five. It has nothing to do with quadruplets.

However... the performers who are at the top are, in my opinion, at least 95% performers for Quaternary.

Mischek:
Well, I wouldn't raise a four.
What's the point of raising it... I think it's lying pretty good as it is :)