Failure to fulfil their obligations and refusal to pay back the money - page 18

notused:
Are you sure?
That's a strange question. The answer is yes, I am sure you are unfair on this point. The reasoning is set out above. Please reread it if you don't understand it the first time.

Integer: Can you tell us why you are so resentful and spiteful toward programmers? Are there some personal problems with programmers? You are not a chemist by any chance? :)

based on combat experience on this forum (as well as on mql4.com) people are divided into programmers and the elite, who can't program.

In today's tradition - it is always the programmer who is to blame, because only he did something. The elite (for this they are the elite) cannot be blamed in any way, because they do nothing - and therefore are not to blame at all. It is incumbent upon the elite not to take the trouble to fully describe the future TS, it is enough only to say: when it went up - then we buy, when it goes down - then we sell, when the flat we do not trade. And most importantly, the programmers' codes do not work even on history - they still lose, because it is perfectly visible in visualization mode on the third replay, that now, after a couple or three bars the price will turn, but the expert opened in the wrong direction for some reason....

Somehow, but seriously, I just admire people who have been at the top of job section for quite a long time, and the question is not even about professionalism, but patience and the ability to find common ground with complete strangers - I tried, but it was very difficult to keep patience with repeated clarification of TOR, and so it turned out that I had to graphically show that everything works as written in the TOR. In general, I envy their stamina!

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

Yedelkin:

You are unfair on this point. The developer "spent his own time", not at the request of the customer, but of his own free will, agreeing to work on a dumb TOR and get paid for it. Checking the customer's fantasies about "how spaceships sail the UNIVERSE" was the developer's own decision, i.e. a decision on his own time.

The question was "Are you sure that the contractor HAS decided to just check the customer's fantasy?", not "Are you sure I'm wrong?".

papaklass: The first on your list of sides didn't choose.

Didn't get it.

You were originally leaning towards the customer, I saw that. I wasn't even surprised. But then you veered away from the original direction. So I read carefully.

I should have stuck to the last one - would that have been the right thing to do?

By the way, now, under the pressure of unscheduled perls from the topicstarter, I'm leaning towards the coder's side again.

I'm sure that what the second coder did to the customer contains not just "inaccuracies", but significant flaws that would need some serious work.

notused:
The question was "Are you sure that the contractor HAS decided to test the customer's fantasy for nothing?", not "Are you sure I'm wrong?".

Your question was actually originally short and stern:"Are you sure?" Now you are expanding it to a whole sentence. In fact, you're asking a new question. You'll have to figure out how to ask questions on this site.

Second. Given that you had to read my post twice, I note your extreme inattention to reading. In fact, you twice ignored a whole sentence: "The developer "spent his personal time" not as forced by the client, but on his own free will, agreeing to work on dumb TOR and get money for it." So I draw your attention to the phraseological turn:"agreeing to work on dumb TOR and get money for it".

Since agreeing to work on dumb TK implies checking the customer's imagination, I answer: yes, I am sure that by agreeing to work on dumb TK and get paid for it, the developer agreed to check the customer's imagination. But not "for nothing", but for money.

Mathemat:

I don't get it.

I should have stuck to the last one - would that have been the right thing to do?

By the way, now, under the pressure of unscheduled perls from the topicstarter, I'm leaning towards the coder's side again.

I'm sure that what the second coder did to the customer contained not just "inaccuracies", but significant flaws that would have required some serious work.

What the second coder did (read the first one) works and works quite well, thank you very much for that, but there are some minor bugs, which sometimes require manual intervention (very rarely), so I decided to make another version from another coder, which offers a stable operation in all the contingency situations.

IgorM: I just need to say: when it's up we buy, when it's down we sell, when it's flat we don't trade.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/3315

Hmmm, didn't even expect to see such a simple TK once again today, it's like Christmas night - whatever you wish for it will come true

Once again, I apologize for the off-topic and the chorus.

MQL5 работа: Авторский советник или индикатор по определению трендов
MQL5 работа: Авторский советник или индикатор по определению трендов
  • www.mql5.com
Своего алгоритма - нет Нужен индикатор или даже советник, определяющий тренд. Индикатор  не должен быть запаздывающим. Из двух сигналов, один должен быть точным, один может быть ложным. Алгоритм должен быть универсальным, т.е. работать на разных символах, также его универсальность должна подтверждаться разным масштабом графиков. Важно, из логики, если индикатор не дает сигнала, то точно должно быть, что рынок во флете.    Работа индикатора - советника, будет приниматься только на...

IgorM:

Hmmm, didn't even expect to see such a simple TK once again today, it's like Christmas night - whatever you wish for it will come true

Once again, I apologise for the off-topic and the chorus.

Well, what prevents highly skilled professionals immediately send such an author to read the proper articles and properly formulated TOR? Or is the author immediately assessed as a potential sucker with the possibility of processing outside the arbitration zone?

IgorM:

Once again, I apologise for the off-topic and the chorus.

Yeah, that's a kick in the teeth.

Yedelkin:

Your question was actually originally short and stern:"Are you sure?" Now you are expanding it to a whole sentence. In fact, you're asking a new question. You'll have to figure out how to ask questions on this site.

Second. Given that you had to read my post twice, I note your extreme inattention to reading. In fact, you twice ignored a whole sentence: "The developer "spent his personal time" not as forced by the client, but on his own free will, agreeing to work on dumb TOR and get money for it." So I draw your attention to the phraseological turn:"agreeing to work on dumb TOR and get money for it".

Since agreeing to work on dumb TK implies checking the customer's imagination, I answer: yes, I am sure that by agreeing to work on dumb TK and get paid for it, the developer agreed to check the customer's imagination. But not "for nothing", but for money.

1. "You are unfair in this matter." - first sentence;

2. "The developer 'wasted his personal time' not under the customer's compulsion, but of his own free will, agreeing to work on a dumb TOR and get paid for it. Checking the customer's fantasies about "how spaceships sail the vastness of the UNIVERSE" was the developer's own decision, i.e. a decision at the expense of his own time."

"Are you sure?" I wonder if para. 2 was 20 pages long, would you also be rubbing it in here about "phraseological turns" and inattention, because you thought that the question was to the first sentence?

No need for answers.

Essentially - you agreed that it should pay to test the customer's imagination. WHTD. The rest is idle chatter.