Failure to fulfil their obligations and refusal to pay back the money - page 10

sergeev:

Techno, give the money back, don't ruin your karma.

and calmly send the customer on his way to find a contractor.

Thirty dollars is nothing compared to the negativity they can bring you.

And it's true, in a search for the words "unscrupulous performer" this topic is among the leaders

sergeev:

and calmly send the customer on his way to find a contractor.

By the way it has become a rule that reputation is the weak point of a contractor. This is a bad trend, indeed, and why pay for the work done, if you can threaten to ruin the reputation and everything will be free and in the best shape?

The topic will be deleted, the agreed payment will be made - I will finish it. No problem...

sergeev:

And let the customer go on looking for a contractor.

The main thing is that it does not turn into a system, time has been spent.

I returned $ 100 when the customer failed to come up with final terms of reference. But this is an isolated incident, more returns I ubylo not.

All the TOR ended working code satisfying the customer.

But my volumes (even taking into account what is written outside the forum) do not go in comparison with Techno.

He has this main income, the system is streamlined and put on stream, hence the amount of work.

And regularly return the fools are not even able to articulate what they want, at a loss.

In short, it's up to Techno to decide, and there's no need to pussyfoot around it.

_Techno_:

By the way, it has become a rule that reputation is the weak point of the contractor. This is a bad trend, indeed, and why pay for the work done when you can threaten to ruin your reputation and everything will be free and in the best possible way?

The topic will be deleted, the agreed payment will be made - I will finish it. No problem...

In the service of "work" is the arbitration, which is just to help identify negligent customers and performers. What is the point of working directly with you?

_Techno_:

The topic will be deleted,

Not a fact . This is the best advertisement for WORK

for both customers and contractors

Vladix:
Work has an arbitration service that is supposed to help identify unhelpful customers and contractors. What was the point of working directly with you?

If the client does not want to understand how to start work officially, what is the point of forcing him to do the opposite? I have written a verbal agreement, it has already been duplicated here. 50% pre-payment - demo - another 50% - finished Expert Advisor. i actually followed this. i received the pre-payment, sent the demo, and then everything froze on the part of the client.

_Techno_:

I wrote a verbal agreement,
wow

_Techno_:

if the customer doesn't want to figure out how to officially start work, ...
This is the first sign... If the client does not want to understand how to write an acceptable ToR, how to give feedback on time, etc., this is the result of this topic.

Vladix:
This is the first swallow... It's more likely that he doesn't want to understand how to write acceptable ToRs, how to give feedback on time, etc., which is the result of this topic.
There's no telling what will happen... It is very common for off-line tasks to cause a lot of problems, mainly because the customer does not really want what he says in the job.

_Techno_:

If the customer doesn't want to figure out how to officially start the work, what's the point of forcing him to do the opposite ? I have written a verbal agreement, it has already been duplicated here. 50% prepayment - demo - another 50% - finished Expert Advisor. I actually followed this. I received the prepayment, sent the demo, and then everything froze on the part of the customer.

In my understanding, the scheme 50% upfront payment - demo - 50% extra - finished Expert Advisor means that I prepay you make the Expert Advisor and send me the demo. If the demo meets TOR, I will pay the remaining 50% and you will send the source code. At least, this is logical and this is the scheme used in writing this EA. And to give the remaining 50% for a demo that does not meet the TOR is out of the vein of giving money for please. As for the ToR, I repeat that the original version of the TOR, another coder made it in 3 days, followed by correction of comments and errors for another 2 weeks, and it was a work in online mode (asked a question - corrected the demo - sent it - tested, etc.).

What part of the correspondence led you to understand that I'm not going to pay more? I don't need any demo with impossibility to change parameters and I was ready to pay additionally. But now I would honestly like to return the prepayment, because I do not want to continue working with you.