MQL5 training - page 16

I suggest organising a lecture, on the subject of "Lecture Presentation", naturally after an ultimatum :)

Gentlemen, thank you all for your opinions!

I'll keep sawing...

We would like to remind you that the course consists of:

1) Theoretical material (this is for lovers of letters to read);

2) Practical material (this is for amateurs to see how and what is done);

3) Homework (this is for those who really want to learn something)...

The video was simply an example... not as a substitute for anything...

denkir:

The video was simply as an example... not as a substitute for anything...

The example failed - the anti-example succeeded:

- the example is clearly not for beginners
- the example is "dull" - a couple of phrases are said, the topic is not disclosed
- The example was presented earlier as "how to make a lock in mt5", but it ended up with the dubious idea of trading two different currencies together, which is not equivalent to a lock.

abolk:

- the example is clearly not for beginners
- the example is "poor" - a couple of phrases were said, the topic is not covered
- It was presented earlier as an example of "how to make a lock in mt5", but it ended up with a dubious idea to trade two different currencies together, which is not equivalent to a lock.

and the topic of boobs is not disclosed

Mischek:
and the subject of boobs isn't covered.
Let me get this straight... I've got an electric blower on the fritz, so I'm using my hands...

abolk:
This is already something new. OOP and procedural programming are nothing more than a methodology. According to you, the OOP and PP functionality in µl5 have differences, which is wrong.
I think there are still a bit more differences. For example, the use of virtual classes in C++ saves memory and, as a consequence, increases performance a bit. Although, this is the second level of dusk and not so fundamental... :) But it might come in handy in the championship and in real work. I don't know for a fiver - does it support it?

abolk:

- The example is clearly not for beginners
- the example is "lumpy" - a couple of phrases were said, the topic is not covered
- it was presented earlier as an example of "how to make a lock in mt5", but it ended up with a dubious idea to trade two different currencies together, which is not equivalent to a lock.

Abolk, now it's too easy, now it's too complicated. .. You can't decide...

MQL5 does not have locus in its pure form.

Do you have a better idea than I do, how to emulate it? Then share it...

Example of coding a script for a designated task, part 1

denkir:

abolk, it's too easy for you, then too complicated. .. you are still undecided...

There is no loca in MQL5 in its purest form.

Do you have a better idea than I do, how to emulate it? Then share it ...

Don't twist it. I didn't talk about "lock" in mt5 at all. The "lock" in mt5 is your trademark of the first video lecture. And if in MT4 the subject of "emulation of lock with two currencies" can be discussed for a long time and you can even find supporters. But the net position in MT5 will immediately indicate without much ado that Currency1+Currency2=Currency3. And the topic will be closed without long video views.

The example you gave is just interesting in the context of explaining the net position in mt5 to beginners. Since you put a question about copyrights in the beginning of this thread, I give you this idea - you can implement it without paying attention to my copyright on this idea. ))