MQL5 training - page 15

Can't upload video here :-((

Link to Mission Statement

denkir:

Reference to the Problem Statement

Oh. What is this?

TheXpert:
Oh. What is this?

The dude set a task consisting of one sentence in the form of a video in the size of a heap of bytes.

MS said that video content rules, so now we'll write a 10-line ToR in the form of a 1.5-hour HD video.

SZZ I am already convinced that if a person can not formulate his thoughts in words, no video will not make anything clear.

denkir:

Can't upload a video here :-((

The link to the Problem Statement.

I've never liked and will never like videos explaining order of operations, let alone algorithmic ones.

Tedious and impractical.

denkir:

There is the following suggestion for beginners to learn the MQL5 trading strategy programming language.

I have created a course for beginners consisting of 8-10 lectures. ...

I don't understand from the video. This course is presented as a "course for beginners", isn't it? Why should I write a long, long-worded video, if those who understand what it is all about can write 1 sentence of 10 words.

sergeev:

I have never liked and will never like videos explaining the order of things, let alone the algorithms.

tedious and impractical.

But it's stylish and piney :)

Urain:

ZS I have been convinced that if a person can not articulate their thoughts in letters, no video will not clarify anything.

that's right.

People think that a video is better seen once than heard a hundred times.

But what's the power, brother? The power is in the letter.

denkir

It is better to include more explanatory pictures in the text, as they are cheaper to create and upload. This preserves all the beauty of the visualisation.

The presentation in verepoint is good. I really like a succinct presentation without too much frills.

the biggest inconvenience in ANY video is that the speed of access to information tends catastrophically to 0.

When working with the text of the explanation:
- it's easier to navigate,
- you memorize much more effectively
- you can quickly return to the paragraph in question
- The test of a misunderstood phrase can be read again immediately.

etc.

As a result, there are gigabytes of explanations that can be written in two lines. succinct and understandable.

sergeev:

I have never liked and will never like videos explaining the order of actions, let alone algorithmic ones.

tedious and impractical.

I second that. Basic programming lectures are atavistic in general. And lectures on video are rubbish.

Only practice in combination with theory and not vice versa.