Gentlemen, would you like to feed the lawyers? - page 25

AlexEros:

I could write 2-3 more pages on further developments and the intricacies of the jurisdiction of the judicial review of this case. They will be mostly not in favour of the Metakvots.

I don't see the point.

You could write a dozen more pages on further developments, but those "developments" will remain in your imagination.

Open the article page https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles and read, "Write an article and we'll pay you 200 credits for it!"

The word "credits" is key.

Статьи по MQL5
Статьи по MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
Статьи по программированию на языке MQL5

abolk:

You can write a dozen more pages on further developments, but these "developments" will remain in your imagination.

Open the article page https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles and read "Write an article and we'll pay you 200 credits for it!

The word "credits" is key.

The phrase on the page doesn't matter, only the contract.

Shraks and cracks won't help you, let's wait to see what happens in the end.

I'm fed up, yes I'm bothered by this thread, yes I can't help but read it (for the clever ones)

Will you stop flubbing?

Mischek:
The phrase on the page does not matter, only the agreement does.

The contract (has anyone seen it, by the way?) contains the definition of "credits" and how and where the author can convert "credits".

abolk:

but the contract (has anyone seen it, by the way?) defines "credits" and how and where the author can convert "credits".

so the question is closed

AlexEros:

Dear colleagues...

and further on the meaning (I will not quote the post on the previous page)

From all of the above, I conclude that in order to avoid such situations in the future, in a personal correspondence after the words "for the publication of the article ..."

Be sure to insert the N "credits in the payment system MQ (with the possibility of withdrawal stipulated by the rules)" that will be stipulated additional condition. The author may or may not agree to this.

papaklass:

What is this new money? Economic crimes are prosecuted by law.

Not so harsh :) This isn't Bolotnaya after all :)

Let's remember the concept of "u.e." and read the Civil Code of the Russian Federation: "A monetary obligation may stipulate that it is payable in roubles in an amount equivalent to a certain amount in a foreign currency or in conventional monetary units (ecus, "special drawing rights", etc.). In this case the amount payable in roubles shall be determined by the official exchange rate of the respective currency or conventional monetary units on the date of payment, unless another rate or another date for its determination is established by law or by agreement between the parties" (Article 317, paragraph 2).

...Semachki is also possible. Remember 'barter', 'payment in kind', etc.? Only in this case, you will have to strain to determine the amount of tax on the income received :D

papaklass:

:). I can assure you that it is easy to determine the amount of tax. Ask a tax inspector, he will confirm my words. Unfortunately, the amount of tax according to the NI, as a rule, does not coincide with the opinion of the taxpayer. These are the realities of life.

What does this have to do with taxes ? What is the connection with CREDITS? At the end of the year, the person makes a tax return and pays it.

What do you mean - "Economic crimes are punishable by law"? What's that got to do with anything?

papaklass:

I even highlighted the place in Yedelkin's post that I commented on, but you're going on about something else.

I thought someone wrote about "economic crimes are prosecuted". That must have been it.

papaklass:

:). I can assure you that it is easy to determine the amount of tax. Ask a tax inspector, he will confirm my words. Unfortunately, the amount of tax according to the NI, as a rule, does not coincide with the opinion of the taxpayer. These are the realities of life.

You must have missed the point of the second part of my post. In the case of payment in sema, the tax is calculated on the basis of market prices, which have to be obtained according to quite certain rules. You should try to find out from your inspector how much tax the author of the article will have to pay when he receives a sack of sugared dumplings in payment. And how easy it will be for him (the inspector) to collect evidence of the market prices used in calculating the tax... However, this is far from the subject.