Interesting and Humour - page 999

Mischek:

Then they said that now it should be wrapped in something good, light and Russian. Of course it's a bear.

Good? Light? Dreamer))))

Even in folk tales he's sitting on a stump playing music. Beethoven is waiting. What's he waiting for? He's waiting for the man to grow a turnip so he can take it from the man. That's the good and the light, yeah.

alexx_v:
I completely forgot - the fireplace mats aren't bad. At least there is some use after all.
And we always have someone on the mats and someone as a moderator. That's how we live. A moderator with a mat is considered particularly cool.

alexx_v:

Good? Light? Dreamer ))))

Even in folk tales, sitting, ..., on a stump playing music, Beethoven ..., waiting. What's he waiting for? He's waiting for the man to grow a turnip so he can take it from the man. That's the good and the light, yeah.

That turnip crap was invented by vegans. I hate turnips. They make me gassy. I don't know how you eat it. Probably can't even get into your house.

Mischek:
It's always the same with us, someone on the mats and someone as a moderator. That's how we live. A moderator with a doormat is especially cool.
Why didn't you become a moderator? No one was holding your paws. If you had a doormat, you'd be cooler than boiled eggs. Ah yes, you would have to ban yourself sooner or later, and that would be a number ))))

alexx_v:
Why didn't you become a moderator?

And banish each other quietly.

:)

alexx_v:
Why didn't you become a moderator? No one was holding your paws. There would have been a doormat with a doormat - cooler than boiled eggs. Ah yes, you'd have to ban yourself sooner or later, and that would be a number ))))
I don't want to be a moderator, it'll just ruin my digestion. I'd rather eat meat instead of turnips and then be a rug or a stuffed animal for the kids.

Contender:

And banish each other quietly.

:)

It would be a race for the best ping ))

I'd move in with the Bundes.

--------------------------------

Oh, moved to Utrecht in Holland

Mischek:
This turnip crap was invented by vegans. I hate turnips. They make me gag. I don't know how you eat it. Probably can't even get into your hut.
It wasn't just turnips, and it wasn't just turnips at all. The bear didn't care whether to squeeze turnips or rye, as long as he squeezed what he didn't work for. And then dump it at below-market prices. That way he would make a fool of himself twice. First to squeeze it out, and then to bring down the prices as well.

The guys shot this video in just one take! They rehearsed for two weeks before shooting it. But they had to struggle for seven hours to get it right in one go.

alexx_v:
It wasn't just turnips, and that's not what it was about. The bear did not care whether to squeeze turnips or rye, as long as he squeezed what he had not worked for. And then dump it at below-market prices. This way, he made two craps. First, to squeeze it out, and then to drive down prices.
Once again, specifically for the militia, warrant officers and one moderator without a mat - the crap about bears is made up by vegans out of envy and anger. Do not read them.