Interesting and Humour - page 698

Mischek:
Attention
For those who use Skype
Well, now everyone's going to steal usernames.

Mischek:

Writing from a madhouse tchk

Attempting to tell others on the street about the impending disaster was met with a wall of disbelief, sarcasm and two large orderlies tchk

It's fun out there, if it doesn't last long. I had to live there for two weeks when I got out of the army. They believed me. )))

tol64:
Believed. )))
))

tol64:
It's fun there, if it doesn't last long. I had to stay there for two weeks when I got out of the army. They believed me. )))
Wouldn't it have been easier to pay your dues? Or go to university?

Vladon:
Wouldn't it have been easier to give a hand? Or go to university?

The money was zero. The goals were different.

Or rather, I hada goal and nothing could stop me on my way to it. ))

tol64:

The money was zero. The goals were different.

Or rather, I hada goal and nothing could stop me on my way to it. ))

:-) I entered the university, but was a bully, in fact my university was in a dorm, (although I had my own flat) expelled 3 times officially (and 40 times threatened) in the end expelled, and had no money to pay off. Went to the military commissariat - with a bag, then to the sorting, and already all..... goodbye parents, friends, and then my surprise was when I was told by a surgeon - free to go home.

What was it I still can not understand, whether it was a friend who was in the grandparents, or parents-secretly from me, or am I really wrong? :-)

Anyway, my two friends - the army made them "morons". For 3, on the contrary, it has put him on his feet and he has become a completely different person. Who knows if he needs it or not?

Who knows what's going on in Moscow?

helicopters, helicopters, the stock exchange is down