Interesting and Humour - page 572

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAn0XOhxw9Q&feature=player_embedded

-----------------

"Mummy, what is neutering an animal?" - asks this sweet little girl to her mum, who a few minutes earlier had uploaded a Google route to the vet clinic into her car's navigation system. This ad is not really about the new technology in BMW, but about how new technology helps dogs maintain their sense of dignity.

-----------------------------

---------------------------------

Well the Japanese as always...

Toyota Auris. It's not just cars that are hybrid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVwJrAr7GkY&feature=player_embedded

-------------------------------------

Gea

Not normal understanding Japanese

Mischek:

Not normal understanding Japanese

They didn't show me where they were falling. I most wanted to know where they were falling. )))

tol64:
They didn't show me where they were falling. I most wanted to know where they were falling. )))

They don't fall anywhere, it's an optical illusion.

The Internet is full of such nonsense that he posted here, you'll become one if you go through it all.

tol64:
Judging by the way they fall, it's not more than two metres and must be very soft.

Zeleniy:
not falling down anywhere, a trick of the eye.
They're Japanese. They have to fall somewhere, anyway. )))

tol64:
It's the Japanese. They have to fall somewhere, anyway. )))
Didn't take into account one fact =D mean they're falling down =)

Mischek:
Judging by the way they fall, it's not more than a metre and must be very soft.
That's not interesting, then. They really did stand quite bravely from the start. I'm so high that everything inside me is beginning to shake and I'd probably fall down on my own if I find myself above such a pit. )))

Zeleniy:

They don't fall anywhere. It's a trick on the eyes.

I don't want to upset you, dear colleague, but I would like to see an ophthalmologist.

Otherwise, working with charts in general and individual objects on them could put you in a difficult position.