Interesting and Humour - page 4425

Vladimir Tkach:

Why is he taking the train? Don't they have planes?

Because every house has its own rattlesnake. Their whole family is like that.

Alexey Viktorov:

Because every house has its rattlesnakes. The whole family's like that.

this train he's riding -- I'm guessing it's his grandfather's.

Vladimir Tkach:

Why is he taking the train? Don't they have planes?

What's his hurry? He doesn't travel very often, and there is nowhere to go. But you can leisurely (for days) look out the window at changing landscapes, drink tea with the sound of the wheels.)

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

the only humour here is the inability to distinguish between armoured carriages and armoured trains.

That's not for me, that's for the newswriters. I applaud!

Aleksandr Volotko:

What's his hurry? He doesn't drive very often and has nowhere to go. But you can leisurely (for days) look out the window at the changing landscapes and drink tea to the clatter of the wheels.)

Once I had to go by train from Yekaterinburg to Vladivostok. Got there about a week or so. The pleasure was below average. It was long ago - in 1968, now I guess trains go faster.

If the term 'armoured train' does not suit you, an armoured train does. That's a fact.

And Jong-Un is afraid to fly in planes. Easy to shoot down?

Vladimir Tkach:

Why is he taking the train?

Scared of flying

Olga Devitsyna:

Afraid to fly

That's unlikely...

But certainly not afraid to flick the nose of an arrogant "hegemon", unlike many "free" and "democratic" "leaders" who are not afraid (?) to fly planes.

Every documentary about Kim tells us that he is afraid (or avoids) flying. And about his armoured train.

Aleksandr Volotko:

What's his hurry? He doesn't drive very often and has nowhere to go. At least he can leisurely look at changing landscapes out of the window (for days), drink tea with the sound of wheels.)

Maybe he even trades on the foreign exchange market