Interesting and Humour - page 4274

Alexey Volchanskiy:

please

who tried it?)

Nikolay Gaylis:

who's tried it?)

It's as strong as alcoholic.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Just like a fighter pilot )) Watch from 0:55, it turns automatically there. And the spoon?

So eager to fly the Mig in DCS - figured out the controls once and realized that it is a long time ...((((-returned to the code.

Careful! The pilot speaks emotionally!

That's it, I'm off to the attic, too....

Oh,yeah. I forgot, I don't have an attic....

A Frenchman found an antique vase in the attic worth $670,000.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It is as strong as alcoholic vodka.

It is said to be added to cocktails instead of normal vodka.

Who out there wants to get rich but doesn't know how?

Take an example

Умершая на улице Бейрута попрошайка оказалась долларовой миллионершей
Умершая на улице Бейрута попрошайка оказалась долларовой миллионершей
  • www.vesti.ru
На одной из улиц Бейрута полиция обнаружила мертвой 52-летнюю Фатиму Отман. Женщина, которая последние 20 лет занималась бродяжничеством и жила в арендованном автомобиле, скончалась от сердечного приступа. Правоохранители при этом были крайне удивлены, обнаружив при скончавшейся "нищенке" сберегательную книжку с 1,7 миллиарда ливанских фунтов (примерно 1,1 млн долларов) на счету. Фатима Отман получила ранение во время гражданской войны в Ливане, после чего осталась частично парализованной.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

-0.5% everyone understood ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

-0.5% everyone understood )))

He's being deliberately obfuscating!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

-0.5% all understood )))

in this video everything is fine ... not only that some hear Yenny and others Loral, because of the characteristics of the hearing aid and similar frequencies (I hear one or the other in the video),

and the government officials interpret it differently and say... that's right, America... and others say no, that's right... And Trump is as usual :)