Interesting and Humour - page 4123

Vladimir Karputov:

Yes, this thread has been riddled with trolls for years. And cats are welcome:

You guys are a mess, yusers.

Mikhail Zadornov died today. May he rest in peace. Just his thoughts on the subject:

Sergey Golubev:

Another point about the impropriety of the word user.

Let's say that you sell something. For example, you are a manager (The Management) or a merchandiser.
Can you categorise all users?
Yes, you can.
Can you categorize your users?
No, you cannot classify users. Because they do not care whether you are a manager or a merchandiser, what you sell or to whom.

-----------------

When I walk up to a Soyuzpechat (now called "Press") kiosk and see a 100 rub panini advert with a picture of a big sausage on the back of it, and if I look into the kiosk they stupidly ask me "newspaper, panini or beer?" - I want to say "Good morning, guys" and walk away...

-----------------

I don't have an ironic connotation in the word usher.
A word similar in meaning, for example, is the word man.

Many foreign words have been assimilated. But a huge number of them have also been rejected.

Incidentally, the words "manager" and "menschaydizer" did not find their way into Russian in spite of many efforts. They are not Russian. Nerus.

Олег avtomat:

Many foreign words have been assimilated. But a huge number of them have also been rejected.

Incidentally, the words "manager" and "menschaydizer" did not take root in Russian, despite many efforts. They are not Russian. Nerus.

This should be told to the merchandisers and managers of Russian firms. It turns out they don't exist and they don't know.

That's the way to create, so we can call them ours. Otherwise, it would not be shameful to buy and use non-Russian goods, but it would be shameful to call them by a non-Russian word.

And this applies not only to the product, but to sales technology, marketing, and many other things. It's a shame that these technologies did not come into being here.

So who is to blame for it, they did not have the will to produce, so there is no will not to use (since it is so miserable).

When our own is honoured from top to bottom, there is no need for someone else's, it will fall off by itself and will not take root.

Gorg1983:

You should tell that to the merchandisers and managers of Russian firms. It turns out they don't exist and they don't know.

Yep -- here from 4:30 it shows vividly what someone is called and how they perceive it

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Yeah -- here from 4:30 it shows vividly what someone is called and how someone perceives it

Oh, come on. For at least a couple of centuries there has been a constant fashion for everything from there, manners, language, then the French, then someone else, and now it's come to the Americans.

Illiterate people were spreading it before. The nobility always looked in that direction themselves, introducing it, and people picked it up later. Unless it was less under the Soviets.

It is as if there were no other problems.

PS.(Zadorny's opus deleted by moderator Artyom Trishkin)

Gorg1983:

Oh, come on. For at least a couple of centuries there has been a constant fashion for everything from there, manners, language, then the French, then someone else, and now it has reached the Americans.

Illiterate people were spreading it before. The knowledge itself always looked in that direction, introducing it, and people picked it up later. Unless it was less under the Soviets.

It is hard to be a production engineer in a factory when "advanced jusers" call him a merchandiser. It sounds like an insult.

Artyom Trishkin:
It's hard to be a production engineer in a factory when "advanced users" call him a merchandiser. It sounds like an insult.

That's the first time I've ever heard a process engineer called that. Merchandiser is a different field.

As for the rest, well, what do you want to blame the youth, as they have naturally picked up a lot of things from there.

You should also abolish marketing at your local market and freelancing.

Gorg1983:

That's the first time I've ever heard a process engineer called that. Merchandiser is a different field altogether.

Merchandiser. And then there are the quirky clever people who, in tribute to fashion, put any Americanisms into normal professions and positions.
We have our own words and names.

Artyom Trishkin:
Goods spreader. And then there are the quirky clever people who, in tribute to fashion, mold any Americanisms into normal professions and positions.
We have our own words and names.

Ask the MKs then why they use this non-Russian language. Because markets have become global, and it is common for a market to grow and adopt terms from those who create those markets.

Most of the world, or rather the whole world, has come to common terms that everyone can understand, and you say, let's call it in our own words. It just so happens that these markets were created by those who created them. If others had created them, the terms would have been different. But they would have also become generic. Instead of creating our own markets, we constantly adopt someone else's and wonder why they dare to call their product with the non-Russian words that we use. Merchandiser, for example, is not just a "shelf-stacker".

Zinaida Ivanovna could do this while working as a shop assistant/skewer/accountant, and at the same time as a cleaner, earning only as a salesperson.

Merchandiser is also a fight for a profitable place on the shelf, promoting his product, putting it on a more advantageous sales position in relation to competitors.

Agree with you, merchandiser somehow does not fit into not just one word, but all these functions.

Gorg1983:

Ask the MCs then why they use this non-Russian language. Because the markets have gone global and it is common for a market to grow and adopt terms from those who create those markets.

Most of the world, or rather the whole world, has come to common terms that everyone can understand, and you say, let's call it in our own words. It just so happens that these markets were created by those who created them. If others had created them, the terms would have been different. But they would have also become generic. Instead of creating our own markets, we constantly adopt someone else's and wonder why they dare to call their product with the non-Russian words that we use. Merchandiser, for example, is not just a "shelf-stacker".

Zinaida Ivanovna could do this while working as a shop assistant/skewer/accountant, and at the same time as a cleaner, earning only as a salesperson.

Merchandiser is also a fight for a profitable place on the shelf, promoting his product, putting it on a more advantageous sales position in relation to competitors.

Agree that merchandiser somehow does not fit into not just one word, but all these functions.

You can suck so much out of your finger -- then sit in that "much" -- and then tell everyone how honourable and comfortable it is to sit in that "much".

A "merchandiser" who arranges merchandise to buy as quickly as possible is called a "salesman" and you don't have to make anything up.

And the constant rearranging of goods on the shelves, they say, when rearranging begins to notice the previously unnoticed -- as far as I am concerned, only leads to me leaving for another shop where I don't have to look for the goods I need.