Interesting and Humour - page 3874

khorosh:
So it's you who complain that not everyone is equally rich, not the president.

That wasn't the point at all.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

That wasn't the point at all.

Then be more specific. Have you not trained on the ToR yet?

khorosh:
Then be more precise. Haven't you trained on TK yet?

Why should I? You've shown yourself once again, that's enough for me.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why should I? You've shown yourself once again, that's enough for me.

You speak in riddles.

What strikes me is this inexplicable phenomenon. What are pensioners doing here? Not even why they are sitting here and not travelling around the world like European or Japanese pensioners, why aren't they at least sitting in a sun lounger in their dacha and contemplating the beauty of the local landscape, the beauty of the rising/setting sun... Why? Why do they sit here staring at the monitor? Not enough money?

Meanwhile, our beloved lawfully elected president is handing out gifts around the world in the form of tanks and planes.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What strikes me is this inexplicable phenomenon. What are pensioners doing here? Not even why they are sitting here and not travelling around the world like European or Japanese pensioners, why aren't they at least sitting in a sun lounger in their dacha and contemplating the beauty of the local landscape, the beauty of the rising/setting sun... Why? Why do they sit here staring at the monitor? Not enough money?

At the same time, our beloved president, lawfully elected by all, is handing out gifts around the world in the form of tanks and planes.

Well, partly because money is scarce. My pension is quite small.

But the main thing is that I am simply interested in writing trading software.

And about dislike for the President - I do not have any complaints to him. I have noticeably more benefits on my pension than my grandmother had in the USSR.

George Merts:

And how thrilled I am, because it was during his reign that the power of personal computers increased dizzyingly and their cost dropped just as dizzyingly.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And how thrilled I am, because it was during his reign that the power of personal computers increased dizzyingly and their cost dropped just as dizzyingly.

That's right you say. After all, the cost might not have gone down, as it did in North Korea or somewhere in Central Africa.

George Merts:

You're right. After all, the cost might not have fallen as much as in North Korea or somewhere in Central Africa.

Where in Africa, exactly?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I wonder if you liked any of the former leaders of our country, or if you like any of the current ones in other countries. Or maybe there are some favourite candidates that you would love to vote for?