Interesting and Humour - page 1934

artmedia70:
You know what our traffic cops do? They stand close to the crossing. The kind you can't see on the left in heavy traffic. You can only see what's being done on the right. At rush hour, and they catch those who drive when a pedestrian walks on the left. And you're driving in the right lane. The left lane's all blocked up. At this intersection, they let the oncoming pedestrians through. If you passed when a pedestrian was already crossing (and you couldn't see him), they pull you over and voila, no 1.5 roubles... Prove later that you're not a giraffe. The stream moves about five kilometres per hour, i.e. to knock down a pedestrian is simply unreal, more likely he will knock you down. No, I was, wasn't I? Yes. Was the pedestrian in the crossing? I don't know, I didn't see... Look at our camera. Is he coming? He's coming. Are you driving? I'm driving, but I can't see him. If he don't fuck, you get a ticket. You're driving your wife to work late... You leave them your licence, take your wife to work and back to them on the palking strasse...

Yoschik:
We've seen the traffic cops in a coffin...

Um...

Aren't you from the same area?

Yoschik:

That's terrible. I've never been this close. And it's more grandmothers with kids. But the left lane is even more of a problem. Lately, driving culture is improving and pedestrians standing on the crossing are yielding more and more often, but the left lane ...

Young people in the left lane do not even think about why other lanes suddenly slow down.

Now you not only have to yield but also monitor the left-hand side.

And they gave pedestrians a lot of freedom. If he's crossing, he's walking in a lurch. He stands up, smokes, spits, looks down at you and keeps walking leisurely. Good if it's after the rain. I drive up sharply from a place, thanks to my engine (V6 2.5) and smash into the middle of a puddle...

Why, I wonder, when I go to a crossing as a pedestrian, I try to pass it as fast as possible. I see them showing respect to me, so why should I not reciprocate. But the young people - they've got a dick. Sometimes I open the window and suggest they camp out here, barbecue - it's OK, we'll wait, you're kings at the crossing.

What about bikes? Fuck - it's a vehicle! You ride on the road - 1 meter from the curb in compliance with all the rules. Who gives him permission, what rules, to ride across the road on my bike, even if it's in a pedestrian crossing? I'm on the road going straight, he's making a manoeuvre. He's obliged to make sure and let me pass. In the same way, I can also drive back and forth in a pedestrian crossing with a vehicle.

We should just make it compulsory for all road users to learn the rules.

Yoschik:
The cops here have seen the crossing in a coffin.
It's the tastiest place for us cops. They don't watch the speed limit anymore. They're just watching for pedestrians. And it's not how they cross at the wrong place, or how they stand smoking in the middle of the road, it's how the driver doesn't let them pass at the crossing.

Contender:

Um...

You are from the same area, aren't you?

Russia. My dear country is wide...

Contender:

Um...

Aren't you from the same area?

Who?! This cat?! He's from some urban cat farm not far from Moscow.

And Peter is the capital of culture, for fuck's sake.

Yoschik:

With who?! That cat?! and he's from some cat farm not far from Moscow.

And Peter is a fucking capital of culture.

I thought he was from St. Petersburg too.

In Moscow only this summer they started letting pedestrians pass.

And here the drivers have been trained so it's almost easy to cross the roads at crosswalks. And it's been like that for a few years now.

MigVRN:

If you have time, listen to the book Just Christianity (based on radio broadcasts from 1941-1944) - by Clive Staples Lewis. If you haven't studied religious studies and theology, you will find it very interesting. It is better to listen to it. It is not tied to any one Christian denomination - it just shows what all Christians in the world have in common. Quote from the book:

PS: This sounds like a discussion of programming in a cookery forum :)

It's all sophistry.

p.s. You can't expect anything else from the author of The Chronicles of Narnia, though.

Yoschik:

With who?! That cat?! and he's from some cat farm not far from Moscow.

And Peter is a fucking capital of culture.

Oh, you son of a bitch. Peter is a very beautiful city. I like it a lot, I wanted to go there for a while. But Krasnoyarsk is also a nice city. I'm really close to Zheleznogorsk, which, by the way, was built according to Leningrad projects. All architecture of the old town was designed by Leningrad architects. At that time our city was under special guardianship of the state. All the same, the defence industry.

C-4:
This is all sophistry. As always with pseudological conclusions, the existence of God is "proved". I might as well "prove" the existence of the Great Kettle.
I already told you - the pot's out there. In orbit around Phaeton. What else...

Contender:

I thought he was from St. Petersburg too.

In Moscow, only this summer have they started letting pedestrians pass occasionally.

But our drivers have been trained, you can walk across the roads at crosswalks almost without a problem. And this has been the case for several years now.

Another funny thing, in the early '90s, everyone used our cars and the foreign cars drove cheekily.

Now, here, it's exactly the opposite. If you drive a Zhigul, you're in for a surprise.