Interesting and Humour - page 2095

DC2008:

If you don't understand what's going on in Ukraine, you'd better shut up.

So that's what they are... zombies.

Finally a little honest admission of one of the results of the morons' activities:

Pechatnikov did not deny that doctors are afraid to write narcotic prescriptions. "We have scared doctors, and now we have to do a very big job to get doctors to stop being afraid," he said.

The second problem, according to the official, is the rare number of pharmacies that stock narcotic drugs. "Private companies are afraid to get involved with it: in order to store and test it on themselves, such an investment is needed that it is not profitable for them, they are businessmen," Pechatnikov explained.

Read full story:http://top.rbc.ru/society/05/03/2014/909380.shtml

Contender:

"We have scared the doctors, and now we have to do a very big job to get the doctors to stop being scared," he said.

Only non-professionals can be frightened. Apparently, they are the only ones left in our medicine.

MoneyJinn:

Only non-professionals can be frightened. Apparently, they are the only ones left in our medicine.

The whole system is built on the principle of "don't deviate from the instructions".

There is a problem with analgesics, not so much with drugs.

MoneyJinn:

Nothing remains or appears on its own. What we have is a consequence of the activities of state managers.

Urain:
You too would do well to be quiet, because your understanding of the situation is even more inadequate than Putin's.

artmedia70:

Rzheka, I cried))

How do you live, Artem, where have you lost your brain?

It's already been sucked up in Ukraine and others too.

But then Artem woke up.)

By the way, they are from Russia, but you probably don't care about that either))

Mischek:

Rzheka, I cried))

It's already been sucked up in Ukraine and others too.

But then Artem woke up.)

No, Misha, it's okay. I slept well, thank you. I have family friends just living in Ukraine.

Russia is the aggressor, shitheads and traitors. Is it better?

:)))

artmedia70:
(They collected by the ruble for the car)

Mischek:

Don't forget about your "sawdust". )))