Interesting and Humour - page 1809

In short, there's a discrepancy with the pope.

alexx_v:
In theory he can, but in practice he does not need the Patriots near Belgorod, so Vova will have to think about it.

Yanukovych is no one else, even if he was just framed.

In the best case scenario, he crawls on his hands and knees to the end of his term.

And the new one will be someone who will not defect to Putin at the last moment.

Long-term agreements on gas and loans do not expire with new presidents, so why should he give a political corpse a loan and good gas prices? ?

Contender:
Anyway, there's a problem with the ass.
I'd say the ass is kind of a bummer.

Contender:

Not "buried in the ground",

but "under the stone he put, and on the stone he wrote..."

there weren't any bricks.

Contender:

In short, there's a discrepancy with the pope.

the priest's all right there.

Yoschik:

Yanukovych is no one else, even if he was just framed.

In the best case scenario, he crawls on his hands and knees to the end of his term.

And the new one will be someone who will not defect to Putin at the last moment.

Long-term agreements on gas and loans do not expire with new presidents, so why should he give a political corpse a loan and good gas prices? ?

I am not Vova, but my point is: time is money. I do not know, I am not Vova, but my thinking is: time is money. We have the money. NATO and the EU are like the afterlife, whoever goes there does not come back. We need to buy time. Vova's sick of the thugs on the pipe. Anything happens and they grab the valve with their hands. A year is a lot of time, you can do a lot. And then who knows what Vova thinks.

The intrigue here is that Vova dumped him... Vova loves the strong... and he does not. And there are no strong people in the opposition either, not just to talk, but to do something practically and positively. One people are strong ... But all the dystopia books are nothing compared to reality, sorry.

alexx_v:
Hz, I'm not Vova, but my thinking is: time is money. There is money. NATO And the EU is like the afterlife, whoever goes there does not come back. We need to buy time. Vova's sick of the thugs on the pipe. Anything happens and they grab the valve with their hands. A year is a lot of time, you can do a lot. And then I don't know what Vova's thinking.
There's no money.

Lyovochkin ditched Yanyk first, sort of resigning over the crackdown.

He was followed by Azarov condemning the Berkuts.

The last to publicly condemn the Berkuts was Yanyk.

The last one is the daddy. So both dogs and cats will be pinned on the scapegoat.

The rhetoric of the opposition has changed to the resignation of the president. Provided the Berkut government is drained by the authorities, who will defend them.

The supreme power can now be regarded as nothing and no longer in control of anything. Everything is decided by the middle level, and it will compete who is the biggest euro-integrator, so go in and take it with your bare hands.

The fact that everything is wrong has been visible for a long time. When they have milked everything out of the country, they went on fighting among themselves. That's when European integration and the Maidan came up.

I say that it all looks like a global scenario, with both the government and the opposition reading from the same page.

The only intrigue is whether the country will remain intact or will it be torn to pieces?

ZZZ The opposition will be fighting for it, to slowly force peace from the east and south, rather than ruin it. And no one seriously believes that Yanik is running anything.

Ukraine's ambassador to Canada has resigned

"As of today I do not consider myself a civil servant of Ukraine. I thank all my fellow diplomats, with whom I had the honour to work since April 1997, and I wish them courage, high intrinsic motivation and, in the future, worthy protection of the interests of our Motherland. As of today, I am consciously reverting to the status of a simple citizen of Ukraine, for which I am immensely happy.
Natalia Golub".

Here I am... I'm in shock... There are no words, I will refrain from comments and predictions... I will refrain for a long time.

I've been in Kyiv for two days on business, but I couldn't go to Maidan. I left at 6 pm yesterday - everything was relatively quiet, arrived home at 4 am sharp, got online and I have no words.

Here's a brief, or not so brief, video digest of the events. I especially recommend watching the end, Gonopolsky was invited into the studio - a very interesting perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQXBM6S-oQk