Interesting and Humour - page 4443

Alexey Viktorov:

Apparently we don't understand anything together.

I'm more surprised by the stamp near the price. Either this is a marketing ploy by the seller or there are no sales at all. None at all. We foolishly bought just one of these units and it has already become a sales hit.

People buy iPhones, but this is a prehistoric camera. The price is undervalued for the sake of the consumer, as if you gave a bundle of money and they gave you change (for a taxi). Coming soon, a military variant with two paint options - summer/winter, complete with two canisters of paint (green and white), one roller and a company of soldiers. The price per unit is 20mn.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

a film on the events of 25th April 1986

https://hdmax.me/246-serial-chernobyl-2019-hdz.html

Whoever wants to know more about the causes of the Chernobyl disaster can read it here.

Чернобыльская катастрофа. Причины её известны
Чернобыльская катастрофа. Причины её известны
  • n-t.ru
Авария на 4-ом энергоблоке Чернобыльской АЭС, ставшая одной из величайших техногенных катастроф в истории человечества, произошла 26 апреля 1986 г. И вот уже четверть века не утихают страсти при объяснении её причин [1]. Вокруг чернобыльской аварии сразу же сложилось множество мифов и главный из них это образ расхлябанного, безответственного...

Hot

khorosh:

Whoever wants to know in detail about the causes of the Chernobyl disaster can read it here.

In order to learn something it is necessary to read, watch and listen to completely different sources - sometimes contradictory, especially useful if they broadcast from different ideologies.

You understand perfectly well that they both can lie in some places, cover up or masterfully avoid an unpleasant question, answer bypassing - there is such a technology.

As you listen to one channel and then the other, you analyze their arguments, some keep silent about P1), the others keep silent. Others keep silent or avoid answering to P2

Then you add up the information and somehow get a more or less true picture. In other words, if you listened to Kis, you must immediately get some minutes or so from those who he allegedly "scoundrels" whom he waters down.

p.s..

In general, the most "honest" films are made when all the witnesses are dead.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

In order to learn something, one has to read, watch and listen to completely different sources, sometimes contradictory, especially useful if they broadcast from different ideologies.

You understand perfectly well that both can lie in some places, cover up something or skilfully avoid unpleasant questions, or answer bypassing - there is such a technology.

As you listen to one channel and then the other, you analyze their arguments, some keep silent about P1), the others keep silent. Others keep silent or avoid answering to P2.

Then you add up the information and somehow get a more or less true picture. In other words, if you listen to Kis, you must immediately get some minutes or so from those allegedly "scoundrels" whom he praises.

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

I SUGGEST WE BRING BACK THE BRANCH - CURRENT!!!

Roman Shiredchenko:

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

I SUGGEST WE BRING BACK THE BRANCH - CURRICULUM !!!

So in the smoking room it's like in the kitchen in Soviet times. They may start talking about beating a journalist and accusing him of selling drugs before they put him in jail.

They may also start discussing how Hexogen can be turned into sugar. And it is quite possible; there are experts in the country who can do this wonderfully and easily. Perhaps in Ryazan you should not buy sugar in the shop because it could be magically transformed into RDX.

You can't reanimate a smokehouse, it's dangerous.

Remember the old children's film Kingdom of Crooked Mirrors?

I'm still shocked they let it on the screen back in the day.

Roman Shiredchenko:

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Once I listened to the voice of America and heard a story about conscripts being taken to a recruitment centre. But the conscripts did not want to join the Soviet army and set fire to the bus - several people died - so they did not get into the army.

In fact it was just like that, people got drunk, there was a 10 litre bottle of moonshine on the floor in the bus - when the bus turned over - the bottle broke - someone was smoking - the moonshine burst into flames - several people got burnt!

The thing is, I personally know all the survivors and those who burnt to death.

When I listened to the enemy's voice I understood perfectly well what a wonderful, beautiful lie was being told to naive liberal ears.

I was young, but even then I understood how the media works, how our and not our propaganda works.

--

But on April 27 I also understood and knew what had happened at Chernobyl, some were just silent, others were not.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

--

But also on April 27, I already understood and knew what happened at Chernobyl, it's just that some people don't talk, others don't.

Come on, tell me.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Come on, tell me.

About what? How did the enemy voices put out the crash data? It's common knowledge.

But of course they were as usual - they lied about the whole population including Poland and so on.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
About what? How the enemy voices put out the details of the crash ? that's what everyone already knows.

А... thought it was about the details. Everyone knew what it was about.