Interesting and Humour - page 4438

Aлександр Антошкин:

Only your own project is capable of being called a scumbag.

but before kohl there is none, mocking the dead does not cause offence)) kids

That's ridiculous. Does anyone understand what he is writing?

Aleksey Ivanov:
It doesn't make any sense. Did anyone even understand what he was writing.

It's simple.

Aleksey Ivanov:
It's a little crazy. Does anybody even know what he's writing?

Sometimes people drink too much. Cosmic thoughts fly out of the unshielded bony shell of consciousness. It's all good. You could mistake it for humor.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sometimes people drink too much. Cosmic thoughts fly out of the unshielded bony shell of consciousness. Otherwise it's all good.

Hey, buddy! It's not alcohol, it's something cooler. :)

Aleksey Ivanov:
Hey, buddy! It's not alcohol, it's something much cooler. :)

So the box broke).

What kind of discoveries have not been made by the peeps under the influence of chemicals. And there's more stupidity.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

So the box has burst).

Volodya, I had an idea the other day. A videoconferencing booze party. We get together, sit down in front of our monitors with our bubbles. The host (admin or moderator) makes a toast, everyone reports their progress. You will probably support, Alexey Volchansky too. How's the idea?

Aleksey Ivanov:

Volodya, I had an idea the other day. A videoconferencing booze. We get together, sit down in front of our monitors with our bubbles. The host (admin or moderator) makes a toast, everyone reports their progress. You will probably support, Alexey Volchansky too. How's the idea?

Wouldn't mind a shot of cognac with some good peeps. What about Alexey?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Wouldn't mind a shot of cognac with some good peeps. How's Alexei?

Yeah, I'm in. Only there's nothing at home right now.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Yeah, I'm in. Only there's nothing at home right now.

That's good.

Let's start a tradition next Friday.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It will be beautiful when I sow the lawn, sow the flowers till the end and then everything will come up))))

There is still a lot of work to do in the yard, very ...

P.S. Today found on all the greens except grapes weevil - chemically etched. Eats even the hazelnut tree(