Interesting and Humour - page 4442

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Now that's super news:

Laugh or cry - weep your eyes out))

It's not an antique, it's a novelty, in step with the times...

• Weight (680g camera + 740g lens + cap)
  • No autofocus
  • No stabilizer
  • No pivoting screen
  • No built-in flash

I'm horrified at the level of stupidity in general... or am I really missing something?

:)

It's a top seller, you probably don't understand anything about cameras :)

Alexey Viktorov:

Apparently we don't understand anything together.

I'm more surprised by the stamp near the price. Either it is a marketing ploy by the seller, or there are no sales at all. There is none at all. We foolishly bought only one device and it has already become a bestseller.

Yes... It's like there's a lot of pre-orders. They just released it, and the crowd's been waiting for a year. That's what the news is saying.

Could be a marketing ploy with an extra zero. And then it turns out...

By the way, the screenshot is from the official website, not from some flea market.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Now that's super news:

Laugh or cry - weep with glee))

• No autofocus
  • No stabilizer
  • No pivoting screen
  • No built-in flash

I'm horrified at the level of stupidity in general... or am I really missing something?

Maybe this is meant for a special category of connoisseurs hehe

Here's what they say about the presentation of these camerashttps://ria.ru/20190604/1555232378.html?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

They say the price is adequate

Last September, the Zenith M was unveiled at Photokina 2018, the largest international exhibition in the photo industry in Cologne. At the time, the manufacturer promised that the price would be "perfectly adequate considering the brands involved" - between five and six thousand euros.

В России стартуют продажи фотоаппаратов "Зенит" в новом исполнении
В России стартуют продажи фотоаппаратов "Зенит" в новом исполнении
  • РИА Новости https://cdn22.img.ria.ru/i/export/ria/logo.png
  • ria.ru
МОСКВА, 4 июн — РИА Новости. С сегодняшнего дня начинаются продажи легендарных фотоаппаратов "Зенит" в новом исполнении под названием "Зенит М", сообщили РИА Новости в пресс-службе холдинга "Швабе" (входит в "Ростех"). "Значение этого события для нас трудно переоценить. Долгая работа, начиная от задумки камеры и заканчивая ее воплощением...

When I served in the Navy (1968-1971) as chief of radio engineering service on a ship, I was in charge of a radar station which included a Zenit camera. I was fond of photography then and had several cameras, including Zenit-E, but none of them produced such high-quality photos as this Zenit from the radar ZIP. Apparently military acceptance played a role in the quality issue.

khorosh:
When I served in the Navy (1968-1971) as head of radio technical service on a ship, I was in charge of a radar station which included a Zenit camera. I was fond of photography then and had a few cameras, including Zenit-E, but none of them produced such high-quality photos as Zenit from radar ZIP. Apparently military acceptance played a role.

Somehow I am surprised that you are not a Volchanskiy.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yes... It's like there's a lot of pre-orders. It's just released and the crowd has been waiting a year with their mouths open. That's what the news is saying.

Well they will buy it for law enforcement and state agencies, not for the first time.

At the end of last year, RBC wrote that a domestic Elbrus PC at a price of about 280k would be bought in 2019 by the Tax Service and Ministry of Internal Affairs...

ZS: there was a domestic PBX with a photon phone online last week for 100m.... these are the kind of expensive photons running on fibre optics

Vladimir Tkach:

Somehow I'm surprised you're not Volchanski.

And for some reason I'm surprised you're not Zhvanetsky).

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Now that's super news:

Laugh or cry - weep your eyes out))

• No autofocus
  • No stabilizer
  • No pivoting screen
  • No built-in flash

Film?

ALEXEY NIKOLAEV:

A film one?

Digital. But not a DSLR, it turns out.

The only thing that makes a positive impression is the aperture ratio of the 1f lens. But that's no indication of lens quality at all, so there's not much to be impressed by.

And the cherry on the cake is that it seems to be made at the Leica factory.