Interesting and Humour - page 4146

Interesting fact: the phenomenally quiet and smooth-running six-cylinder Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost engine was advertised this way - a coin was placed on the radiator liner, the engine was started and the coin did not fall down.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Interesting fact: the phenomenally quiet and smooth-running six-cylinder Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost engine was advertised this way - a coin was placed on the radiator liner, the engine was started and the coin did not fall down.

Yes, it's a completely different world.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It's an engine.

The idea: the cylinder had two pistons on both sides. The fuel was ignited in the middle. Such an engine on a rope hangs motionless.

By the way it was on our tanks (T-64). As a fuel it gobbles up everything without any consequences: petrol of any marks, solar oil and any their mixtures.

It was also such engines on vhygulas. Especially KGB workers liked them. They put them on a five and it became frantic and noiseless, but required very skilled repairmen.

Where can I read about the construction of such an engine?

Vitaly Murlenko:

Where can I read about the construction of such an engine?

It comes to mind. Opposite engine

СанСаныч Фоменко:

It comes to mind. Opposite engine

No, your previous post described a different engine

here's

Vladimir Zubov:
that was a great picture (of a monkey with an iPhone)

hello physicists, digging around on the internet... I don't understand how it's possible to bathe in an ice-hole in freezing temperatures without steam coming from your body or even breathing without steam. is that possible?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Hi physicists, digging around on the internet... I don't understand how it's possible to bathe in an ice-hole in the freezing cold without steam coming from your body or even breathing without steam. Is that possible?
Politics is forbidden!

Yuriy Zaytsev:
hello physicists, digging around on the internet... I don't understand how it's possible to bathe in an ice-hole in freezing temperatures without steam coming from the body or even breathing without steam. can that be?
Studio shooting.