Interesting and Humour - page 3274

Sergey Golubev:

Tell me another question - could any people have actually wrested a debt (private debt or legal debt) from the person in question and signed up with a collection agency called Kavkaz... to further intimidate him and put psychological pressure on his neighbours?

By the way, the wordAgency is spelled with a t

One name has that t and the other doesn't. That's probably why they were sort of in the same city with the same name.
But it has nothing to do with Volgograd ... the picture there is not real.

Sergey Golubev:

By the way, the wordAgency is spelled with a t

One title has that t and the other doesn't. That's probably why they were sort of in the same city with the same name.
But it has nothing to do with Volgograd... the picture there is not real.

Why not a real one?

By the way, the word "agency" is spelled with a small letter in the middle of the sentence and the word "probably" is highlighted with commas.

Дмитрий:

See, all happily resolved - such a collection agency did exist, but closed down in June this year!

But it has nothing to do with this picture (because there is a completely different company that never existed in nature, and in a completely different city).
Someone made the picture for fun and distributed it on social networks.

Sergey Golubev:
But it has nothing to do with this picture (because there's a completely different company that never existed in the wild, and in a completely different city).
Someone made the picture for fun and distributed it on social networks.

Attempt #2.

"Say, and another question - could any people have actually wrested a debt (private debt or legally arranged debt) from the said person and signed up with a collection agency called Kavkaz... to further intimidate him and put psychological pressure on his neighbours?"

Дмитрий:

Attempt #2.

"Say, and another question - could any people have actually beaten a debt (private debt or legal debt) out of said person and signed up with a collection agency called Kavkaz... to further intimidate him and put psychological pressure on his neighbours?"

I don't know of any such cases in real life.
You can read all sorts of things on the internet news, it's just an internet throw-in.

Sergey Golubev:
You can read all sorts of things on the internet news, it's just an internet throw-in.

All right!

Take it as a joke and make a semantic connection to the thread title "interesting and YUMOR".

Miranda rule - "You have the right to remain silent".

:)

Правило Миранды — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Пра́вило Мира́нды (англ.  ) — юридическое требование в Соединённых Штатах Америки, согласно которому во время задержания задерживаемый должен быть уведомлен о своих правах, а задерживающий его сотрудник правопорядка обязан получить положительный ответ на вопрос, понимает ли он сказанное. Правило Миранды возникло вследствие исторического дела...

Sergey Golubev:

Miranda rule - "You have the right to remain silent".

:)

Learn how to insert links properly. You can't write a forum post if you don't know how to insert links and code correctly.

Anyone who doesn't know how to insert something correctly in their posts:

-- links

-- code

-- picture

-- video

There is a long and imposing conversation with them by the "behemoth of the forest" (he himself recommended to call himself that).

Sergey Golubev:
You can read all sorts of things in the internet news, it's just an internet throw-up.
I'll take a screen shot of it. It'll come in handy.