Interesting and Humour - page 2699

Nikolay Kositsin:
Yep some Ermak and other leaders slaughtered the entire native population of America, hounded them with vodka and contagious diseases, and now, using their vast experience in this field, are going to do it to the entire population of the planet!

It's not clear - it was carved out and there are now 5 million Indians in the US alone.... Maybe they were not massacred?

But the indigenous population of Siberia was massacred almost entirely.

Дмитрий:
What are you, another sectarian who believes in angels? ))

Дмитрий:

It's not clear - it was carved out and there are now 5 million Indians in the US alone.... Maybe they were not massacred?

But the indigenous population of Siberia was massacred almost entirely.

Aha! It was Pushkin who wrote that: "The last of the Buryats"!

I myself come from a village in the Ulcha district of Khabarovsk Krai, so I can say specifically: all of the Ulchis are intact and no one has ever genocided them or purposely made them drunk.
Although a certain part of the people have a passion for drinking vodka like everyone else.

Nikolay Kositsin:
Aha! It was Pushkin who wrote that: "The last of the Buryats"!

You've got it all wrong again - the Buryats live in Buryatia and the Trans-Baikal Territory.

And the indigenous population of Western Siberia was massacred and burned to death by vodka in the 18th and 20th centuries.

Дмитрий:

You've got it all wrong again - the Buryats live in Buryatia and the Trans-Baikal Territory.

And the indigenous population of Western Siberia was massacred and burned by vodka in the 18th and 20th centuries.

But Buryats are alive for some reason, and the Mohicans who lived in America for some reason are not, but there is a Fenimore Cooper novel "The Last of the Mohicans"! The same can be said of the Sioux Indians, Kamanchei....

Дмитрий:

The indigenous population of Western Siberia was massacred and burnt by vodka in the 18-20 centuries.

Well, they blew into your ears and spiced it with a special sauce to achieve the desired effect. You have everything on the same perverse motive.

Nikolay Kositsin:
The Buryats live here for some reason, and the Mohicans, who lived in America for some reason do not, but there is a Fenimore Cooper novel "The Last of the Mohicans"!

What on earth, well......

The Mohicans are not a nation. The Mohicans werea confederation of fiveIndian tribes from theAlgonquin group. The Indians of this group still live today, over 200 thousand of them.

Once again - the Buryats did not live in western Siberia in the 18th century.

Once again I will repeat the question - how old are you?

Anatoli Kazharski:

Well, it's all blown into your ears and spiced up with a specific sauce to achieve the desired effect. It's all the same twisted motive, isn't it?

"Well, the way you can counter-argue is already well known.
Your so-called counter-arguments can simply be unquoted. However, for the same reason - the lack of counterarguments - I have no intention to debate with you." (с)

Blow, spice, twisted motive.... What are you, a lounge player?

Дмитрий:

And the indigenous population of Western Siberia was massacred and burned to death by vodka in the 18th and 20th centuries.

don't give the masses outright nonsense.

-- the answer to the question "how Russians slaughtered the indigenous population of Siberia" or "genocide of Siberia's indigenous population" -- you couldn't find it on the search engine

-- but there's a lucid article about the history of drunkenness in Siberiahttp://partia-tr.ru/2014/12/iz-istorii-pyanstva-na-severe-zapadnoy-sibiri.html

Дмитрий:

Blow, spice, twisted motive.... What are you, a lubber?

You lost your sense of humour? Take off your rose-coloured glasses and wipe your eyes. You'll be selling bullshit to your own kind. ))