Interesting and Humour - page 1535

An alternative for those who don't like the camel?

;)

Fucking loonies... What about you? That's what you're fucking doing. Poor, poor camel... twenty times over... in the stomachs of its eaters. Now everybody's throwing up... The wedding is ruined... :(

Contender:

What's it got to do with me?

I was just wondering why there was such a reaction. What is so unpleasant about a baked camel stuffed with chickens, which in turn are stuffed with fish?

I don't like roast camels. Nor do I like dogs with cats, hedgehogs, rats, toads or spider crickets. I feel sorry for them.

artmedia70:
I don't like camels roasting. I don't like dogs with cats, hedgehogs, rats, toads or spider crickets. I feel sorry for them.

Frog legs are quite edible, I haven't tasted the rest.

Dogs and cats are a different matter, they are almost as sacred here as cows are in India :)) My cat loves to snuggle up with me, is it possible to eat him! :)

AVTOVAZ has announced the launch of sales of the cheapest modification of the new Lada Kalina.

AVTOVAZ has announced the start of sales of the second-generation Lada Kalina hatchback in the Standard configuration. The price of this most accessible complete set of new "Kalina" makes 324 thousand rubles. Till now the cheapest version of model was Normal, for which dealers ask from 341 thousand roubles.

Microsoft's sale of Nokia's mobile business will enrich Stephen Elop by $25.4m.

This is the compensation package the former CEO of the Finnish smartphone maker will receive after the deal to sell Nokia's mobile business to Microsoft closes.

Good for the man. He went and bankrupted the company and got 25 million for it. I want that too!

For some reason, the long-desired option to equip smartphones with two cameras to take 3D photos and videos has fallen by the wayside.

MetaDriver:
Somehow, the long-overdue opportunity to equip smartphones with two cameras to take 3D photos and videos has lagged behind.

I don't think there is enough demand for that

95% of people use 5% of a smartphone's potential, and 3D clearly isn't going to fit into five.

Mischek:

I don't think there is enough demand for that

95% of people use 5% of the potential of smartphones, and 3D is clearly not five

I wonder if they've done any polling at all? Personally if my smartphone had two cameras and a choice of mono or stereo I would definitely only shoot in 3D. If you don't want 3D, use either of the two channels. Also, when I was a kid I read a tip in a science magazine: if you look at a picture with one eye only, by adjusting the focal length of the "camera" (by zooming in and out) you can achieve stereo imaging. And it works, too. And in, I don't remember which issue of "UT" magazine, there was a mirror appliance, through which you get a three-dimensional image when you look at the photo. I made it and looked at pictures and photos through it.