Interesting and Humour - page 825

Mischek:
Nah, I haven't quit. Cutting back. I'm cutting back on the e-cigarettes. As long as the body keeps up.)

E-cigarettes are even worse than cigarettes. Except the harm is different. In fact, you get even more addicted.

You can't smoke too many cigarettes and you can even overdose on nicotine with e-cigarettes.

TheXpert:

You can't smoke too many cigarettes, but with e-cigarettes you can even overdose on nicotine.

I don't feel any difference with nicotine-free formulations, at least not yet. Maybe when regular ones are abandoned, there will be a need for nicotine formulas...

Mischek:
I don't feel any difference with the nicotine-free formulations, at least not yet.
Ah, then nicotine ones are best not even tried at all :)

Mischek:

It's pretty cool, huh?

I wonder how many record-breaking candidates gave up and how many became invalids.

I'm just curious. I don't have to do this kind of stuff when there's a full moon. If I do it too, it's hard to imagine what will happen to me. )))

Mischek: No, I'm not. I am cutting down. I try again with electronic ones. As long as the organism works)).

Need it right away. Everyone I know who's quit has never been able to quit while trying a gradual transition. Including me. )) After the second or third try they quit right away. If you can get away to the countryside for a couple of months, it will be even easier.

But the most important thing is that there is a start. ))

tol64:

I'm just wondering. I don't have to use those methods to get plumped up during a full moon. If I do that too, it's hard to imagine what will happen to me. )))

I need it right away. Everyone I know who's quit has never been able to quit when they've attempted a gradual transition. Including me. )) After the second or third attempt they quit right away. If you can get away to the countryside for a couple of months, it will be even easier.

But the most important thing is that there is a start. ))

I once quit right away )))

I have been smoking since the tenth grade, last years I smoked 3 packs a day. I was in the hospital for rehabilitation after an operation. This was a good time . I quit. Didn't smoke all day.

I woke up in the morning and I could not see anything, I went to the mirror, my whole face was swollen. So I went to the doctor. Anyway, the doctor said, "You smoke as much as you used to, but quit at home.

tol64:

What time of year was this? What were you doing during all that time? Without food, that's fine, there's a lot of that going on. But without water... Okay, I'll go ask Google. ))

P.S. Here, I found this. ))

Leonid Alexandrovich Shchennikov is the only man in our country who broke the Guinness record for the duration of abstinence from food and liquids(21 days).

Time of year is different. In March it was winter, -14 outside, in summer in July for 7 days, in December also for a week. Did what I usually do, did not unload wagons of course ))) A week just goes by without a notice. Records are not the best in this business. At least I don't think so - that's not the point.

Mischek:

Why do you torture your body like that? Don't you feel sorry for it?

Maybe there's a short-term improvement after the shock, but it'll come back years later.

And you can't upgrade your body.

Better get some exercise, it'll be better for the body naturally.

Gee, I'm on pins and needles.

If you're interested, I'll tell you all about it.

Torturing? Come on, man. When I smoked for 20 years to 2 packs a day sometimes I was torturing him, systematically. When I ate vodka, I used to torture it. This, on the other hand, is a relief. What can it do for you? Well, maybe with your health. Sport, I mean physical training, fitness it's called now :) has its place. But he hasn't been on any needles :) Sorry about the hedgehogs :)))) I hope you're not making fun of that hedgehog, the non-communicable one? :))

Mischek:
No, I haven't. Cutting back. I'm cutting back on the electronic ones. As long as the body keeps up.)
cutting it at 2%? ;) it's a horror with no end in sight, Mish.

Mischek:

I quit once at once))

I've been smoking since the tenth grade, last years 3 packs each. I was in hospital recovering from an operation. That was my lucky moment. I quit. Didn't smoke all day.

I woke up in the morning and I could not see anything, I went to the mirror, my whole face was swollen. So I went to the doctor. Anyway, the doctor said, "You can smoke as much as you used to, but quit at home.

I started smoking in 9th grade. I reached two packs a day and I got the idea that something was wrong. Some kind of mistake. Before that, for some reason I thought I was enjoying it. Well how else could it be, if I'm doing it and I like it, then I'm certainly not stupid. ))) Then I changed my mind and told myself that I would have to admit to myself that I was a fool. But since I didn't want to be a fool (at least in this one :)), I started trying to reprogram myself. To correct this mistake in my brain. On my first attempt I lasted about 1 month. I quit for a week, reducing the number of cigarettes per day. Second attempt - for 3 months I was gradually reducing number of cigarettes a day. But then I started again for some reason. Then a global change occurred and the opportunity to go out of town for a long time came and I took advantage of it 100%. A few months and goodbye. All three attempts were within 2 years or so. I haven't smoked for about 4 years now. I can't even imagine it. ))

alexx_v:
cut by 2%? ;) it's a horror with no end in sight, Mish.
let's see