Interesting and Humour - page 650

TheXpert Boston Dynamics is going down the drain.
T800 is coming, more quantum computers to come, and you're on your way.

tol64:
Can't wait to be toasted? )))
I think we'll just watch one country's robots fight another country's robots. And then, it will be shown live and posted on youtube. I think it'll be fun and interesting. The country with the better robots and more of them will win. So to speak, a robot war is a war without human casualties. That's the ideal, of course.

There's only one life, even though it's full of shit.

Astrology is an exact science, everything said in horoscopes is bound to come true. You just don't know when, where, with whom and what exactly.

peripatetikos:
I wonder when there will be full-fledged combat operations using robots?
Already in WofT crews for cyber tank divisions are being trained, on the way crews for cyber squadrons and cyber fleets are being trained....

The man at the stall:
- What have you got to drink here?
- Here's wine - dry, dessert, fortified, beer...
- And for a woman who's scarier?

There are bloopers in every film. You can't make a complete film without bloopers. Many scenes are shot, some are re-shot several times, sometimes even scenes are changed.

I don't understand people looking for bloopers. Probably out of idleness. One should enjoy watching a movie, not looking for bloopers. Although, everyone has their own interests.

peripatetikos:
There are bloopers in every film. You can't make a complete film without bloopers. Many scenes are shot, some are re-shot several times, sometimes even scenes are changed.

I don't understand people looking for bloopers. Probably out of idleness. One should enjoy watching a movie, not looking for bloopers. Although, everyone has their own interests.
it's just interesting and has nothing to do with the quality of the art.)