Interesting and Humour - page 86

The iPhone 4S features Siri, a 'voice assistant' that can answer user questions by responding to whole sentences, not just individual commands.

==============

User: "I need to hide a body.
Siri: "What do you prefer: reservoirs, smelters, mines, landfills, swamps?".

more

Mischek:

The iPhone 4S features Siri, a 'voice assistant' that can answer user questions by responding to whole sentences, not just individual commands.

==============

User: "I need to hide a body.
Siri: "What do you prefer: reservoirs, smelters, mines, landfills, swamps?".

also

Read. )))) Really cool if the answers weren't well chosen. Soon you won't be able to tell robots from people.))

tol64:
Read. )))) Really cool if the answers weren't picked up well. Soon you won't be able to tell robots from people.)
They will be. Hopefully not too soon. Everything's moving to the model from The Matrix.

xxx: my beloved and I had an epic breakdown
wuu: what is it?
xxx: we haven't seen each other for almost a month, sometimes on business trips, sometimes at my parents'. we decided to celebrate by playing a game of strict teacher and lecherous schoolgirl. you know, she's a bit of an entertainer. we approached the issue thoughtfully, Nastya bought herself a sexy schoolgirl outfit, I dug out a suit and tie, and carefully composed a maths test. I focused on logarithms and derivatives.
woo: and?
xxx: the scenario was that she didn't do well on the test, so she got an "a". instead, we spent till 4 a.m. solving the damn logarithms... because, as it turned out, we'd forgotten all about the school curriculum.

Mischek:
They will. Hopefully not too soon. Everything's moving into the model from the Matrix.

In the film, the machines needed people and that's why they built the matrix for them,

I think in reality at some point they won't need us

maxfade:

In the film, the machines needed people and that's why they built the matrix for them,

I think in reality at some point they won't need us

I have long come to believe that there is no difference between humans and machines. Bilds and hardware are just different, for now.

Mischek:
I have long since come to the conclusion that there is no difference between humans and machines. Bilds and hardware are just different, so far.

When I asked a psychiatrist at the military enlistment office "what is the difference between a whale and a submarine" I answered that a whale is a protein-based object and a submarine is an inorganic shell with a weakly bonded protein object like a "crew" inside.

So I was sent to the Air Force to watch UFOs :o)

Mischek:

And I thought this was a trading forum, not a place for you to state (and even impose) your political views. "Disagree" so there are thematic forums for that, it seems to me...