Question for the Admins - page 5

It's from the same line as gluing, isn't it? Then there's sort of no normal solution, finding where the minutes are running out (or being swapped out).

sergeev:

the time difference between time bars does not exactly qualify as an answer.

It cannot be defined automatically. you can only set it manually

but 220 is stubbornly silent, it has not yet decided what it wants to see and where to set it.

What difference does it make where to set it. This is not important. The main thing is that there is such a possibility. I have described everything in detail several times, what do you disagree with?

220Volt:
It doesn't matter where you set it. It does not matter. The main thing is that it is possible to do so. I have described everything in detail several times, what don't you agree with?

I agree with everything.

This is the fourth time I've asked you where you're going to set it and how the terminal should handle it.

sergeev:

I agree with everything.

For the fourth time I've asked where you're going to set this and how the terminal should handle it.

Am I a developer? I don't deal with such questions. I wanted to give the terminal a date and it doesn't display anything earlier than that date.

220Volt:

Am I a developer? I don't deal with such issues.

That's why you won't be heard, because you don't want to have a dialogue.

All you want to do is cock-a-doodle-doo and then it won't even dawn on you.

sergeev:
You're interesting. Show me one more terminal with this crap. Why should users see it at all and waste their time on it?

sergeev:

...where are you going to set this and how should the terminal handle it.

Isn't it an option in the properties of the chart?

And the terminal may not process it, or not show it, or not know how to notify it.

sergeev:

That's why you won't be heard, because you don't want to have a dialogue.

You just cock-a-doodle-doo and it won't even dawn on you.

Is that the difficulty? Suggested here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3273/page2#comment_412511. Two posts
Вопрос Админам
Вопрос Админам
  • www.mql5.com
но учитывая, что я буду использовать стопы размером в дневной диапазон я думаю этим можно пренебречь, тем более что это просто дополнительный сбор информации.

TheXpert:
You're interesting. Show me one more terminal with this stuff. Why should users see it at all and waste their time on it?
because problems should be solved, not created.
4. It takes three times less time to solve a problem than it does to discuss the pros and cons of solving it.

220Volt:
Is that really the difficulty? Suggested here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3273/page2#comment_412511. Two posts

OK. Why don't you like F3 global variables?

saved time on a symbiotic basis, and use that in your indicators/experts.

sergeev:

ok. why don't you like F3 global variables ?

save the time symbolically, and use that in your indicators/experts.

Ok, tell me please, how can you introduce a global variable in your head so that your eyes don't look at some part of the graph?