Question for the Admins - page 2

Yedelkin:
I agree, I am thinking narrowly - only in relation to currency pairs available to MQ.
There is an option - to ban trading at server level if there is no normal history for a symbol for at least 5 years.

Can you tell me how theaeditor 5 can use the application glass? how can you read data from there?

todem:
Can you tell me how Theaeditor 5 can use the order book? How can I read data from there?

Apparently, you mean the function from the Getting Market Information section?

todem:
advise how theaeditor 5 can use the order stack? how can i read data from there?

It goes something like this:

MqlBookInfo ArrayMarketBookInfo[];

bool SymbolMarketBook;

int OnInit()
{
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------//
//Work variables
int Result = 0; //Returned importance
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------//

SymbolMarketBook = MarketBookAdd(Symbol());

return(Result);
}

//Procedure OnDeinit
void OnDeinit(const int reason)
{
//Work variables

if(SymbolMarketBook) MarketBookRelease(Symbol());

}

//Event OnBookEvent
void OnBookEvent(const string& symbol)
{
//Work variables
int SizeBook;
int i;

bool Res;

Res = MarketBookGet(symbol,ArrayMarketBookInfo);

if(Res)
  {
  SizeBook = ArraySize(ArrayMarketBookInfo);

for(i=0;i<SizeBook;i++)
    {

if(ArrayMarketBookInfo[i].type==BOOK_TYPE_BUY)
      //Подсчет данных по длинным позициям
      {
      //Выполняем собственную обработку
      }
      else
      //Подсчет данных по коротким позициям
      {
      //Выполняем собственную обработку
      }

//Блок из справки по MarketBookGet
    Print(i,":",ArrayMarketBookInfo[i].price," Volume= ",ArrayMarketBookInfo[i].volume,
    " type = ",ArrayMarketBookInfo[i].type);
    }

}
  else
  {
  Print("Не удалось получить содержимое стакана по символу ",Symbol());
  }  
}

PS

It's better to try to work with the cup on Alpari, it seems to be available there...

Interesting:

It goes something like this:

PS

The glass work is better tried on Alpari, it's kind of there...

Thank you very much, i am starting to learn mcl5

We will gradually increase the depth of history, but for dates older than 2000 there will only be diaries. How can we see the depth of history for each frame now? How deep are the minutes?

I thought about it again, so I came up with this: make a function that divides the specified symbol/timeframe into two halves, e.g. bool SetEdge(string symbol ,int timeframe,datetime time). This boundary is static, i.e. it exists even after restarting the terminal.

How to use: Run through the symbol/timeframe and based on your considerations determine what is, for example, m1 and what is not. Colour the halves with different colours ( chart background ( or bar colour)). The same algorithm is applied to other timeframes.

The result: the boundary is visible visually (for manual analysis) and programmatically ( datetime GetEdge(string symbol ,int timeframe) ).

Or, for example, allow to write a standard function (with predefined name and parameters) which answers the question - where is the boundary on this symbol/timeframe? And what to do (highlight, colour hide ...)?

P.S:

For example, put such a function in dll (with disclosure of prototype), and the most prepared will write their own version. It seems to me, it will be very beautiful.

I don't want to be intrusive, but I'd like to know the management's attitude to delegating the function of determining the timeframe boundaries to the user (maybe there are some plans). It's not very solid to paint the graph with rectangles :).

220Volt: I don't want to be intrusive, but I would like to know the management's attitude to delegating the functions of determining the timeframe boundaries to the user (maybe there are some plans). Because it's somehow unseemly to paint the graph with rectangles :).
It's enough to make a proposal to the SR. The attitude of the management can be seen either by the response or by the silence.