Question for the Admins - page 6

sergeev:
because problems should be solved, not created.

Right.

An analogy is about the same as saying that the doors on a shuttle bus should be closed manually by passengers.

It's not much of a problem to close, you can ride with the doors open, but it's annoying. It even makes you not want to ride it.

220Volt:

Ok, can you please tell me how you can introduce a global variable in your head so that your eyes don't look at some part of the graph?

are we talking about the head or the MQL ?

sergeev:
Are we talking about the head or the MQL?
I'll say it again - I look at the chart with my eyes, I don't have a single indicator.

this is the first time I've heard of it. then why do you need SetEdge?

If it's the head, you can't get to the data in this case.

sergeev:

this is the first I've heard of it. then why do you need SetEdge?

if we are talking about the head, there is no way to access its data in this case.

You must be joking. With a function like this we can set the last bar to be drawn on the chart.

papaklass:

Developers, don't you see ...

They don't give a damn.

Stop pretending to be interested in a particular minute of 1980. Especially realising that almost no one else has such detailed history.

We have only filled daytime minutes with very deep history older than 1999 just to show exactly the deep history. This has already been explained many times, so no need for hysterics.

Renat, is there any point in talking here? Or is it all a waste of time? Because I don't want to get involved in an empty event.

220Volt:
Or is it all a waste of time?
Most likely, yes, a waste of time.

Make sense.

Just pay attention to the explanations and justifications of those with more expertise. A mode of demand without understanding the essence is irrational.