Errors, bugs, questions - page 466

Swan:

Can I suggest that you don't move the whole array? :)

Dynamic array, new data is written to the end, size is changed/memorized, and AsSeries flag changes only indexation.

For normal order to access N element of array, for "serial" Size-N-1.

Yeah, it's probably the fastest solution in terms of speed.

True, there is a pitfall, it's easier to get confused with number of data and calls to them, but it's already details.

It is written in the help:

The following restrictions apply when applying chart operations to the Chart object (OBJ_CHART):

• cannot be closed using ChartClose();
  • you cannot change the symbol/period using ChartSetSymbolPeriod();
  • CHART_SCALE, CHART_BRING_TO_TOP, CHART_SHOW_DATE_SCALE and CHART_SHOW_PRICE_SCALE (ENUM_CHART_PROPERTY_INTEGER) properties do not work.

When I attach an indicator with a timer tothe "Chart" object, everything works except the timer.Question: should the timer work?

Lizar:

It is written in the help:

When I attach a timed indicator tothe "Chart" object, everything works except the timer.Question: should the timer work?

No, in this case the timer will not work.

MetaEditir - toolbar setting.

I add a split bar - highlight - up - > reaches the closest bar, then the selection is reset to the closest button at the bottom, then it drags on. It is impossible to put two bars side by side.

And, if possible, add the ability to change (reduce) the size of the buttons.

Silent:

... It is impossible to put two lanes side by side.

Is there any justification for putting two separators?

alexvd:
Is there any justification for putting in 2 separators?
Highlighting the important groups. Uncritical. The fact that the allocation is reset is somehow wrong.

Silent:
The fact that the highlighting is reset is somehow wrong.
It's not that the highlighting is reset. It's the doublet being deleted.

alexvd:
It's not just that the selection is reset. It's the doublet that gets deleted.

Without demand. Then the remaining copy should stand out, no?

Oh, it's all right, as long as it's designed that way.

Remind me again, I haven't found required information in Help, on page"Types of optimization": at what minimum number of runs genetic optimization is enabled? It says that it automatically turns on at 10000000 and more variants, but there's nothing about not switching on if the number of variants is less than that. Maybe you should select the item in the drop-down list of optimization types when genetic optimization is unavailable and, correspondingly, slow optimization type when only genetic one is available?

marketeer:
Remind me again, I haven't found required information in Help, on page"Types of optimization": at what minimum number of runs genetic optimization is enabled? It says that it automatically turns on at 10000000 and more variants, but there's nothing about not switching on if the number of variants is less than that. Maybe you should select the item in the dropdown list of optimization types when genetic optimization is unavailable and, correspondingly, slow optimization type when only genetic one is available?
Less than 256 passes genetic is disabled.