Errors, bugs, questions - page 1765

Compilation error

#define POW( x )      1.0 e+##x
MetaEditor\1495\32

A100:

Compilation error

#define POW( x )      1.0 e+##x
MetaEditor\1495\32
Somehow justified, since x can only be a non-negative explicitly defined integer.

Anton:
The ChartScreenShot of Expert Advisors and scripts works synchronously, that of indicators - asynchronously.
It means that, in the indicators, before starting to take the next screenshot (if there is a series of screenshots with scrolling of the chart), we should check if the file has the name of the previous screenshot and its size is not zero? Right?

Artyom Trishkin:
So, in indicators, before starting to take the next screenshot (if a series of scrolling chart screenshots are taken), you should check if there is a file with the name of the previous screenshot and not a zero size? Is this correct?
Does anyone have all these intricacies in the form of a guide? It's all superficial in the Help.

fxsaber:
Does anyone has all these details in the form of a reference book? In the Help, everything is superficial.

All these details are nowhere to be found in the official handbooks. At least, I haven't seen them anywhere, nor have I met them. I have to pick up the pieces of this knowledge.

Troubled with indicator for a long time - skipped screenshots in series. Had to do file control.

Artyom Trishkin:

All these details are nowhere to be found in the official handbooks. At least, I haven't seen them anywhere, nor have I met them. You have to gather this knowledge bit by bit.

@Rashid Umarov, will there be a section on subtleties in the Help?

fxsaber:
@Rashid Umarov, will there be a section on subtleties in Help?
Ahaha... Sorry, it just came out...

Alexander:
I have now managed to catch the moment when the rectangle fully lies on the accessible price history and there are problems with its display. I list the details to be reproduced:
1. Your demo server, eurusd, m1
2. Find the interval (enclose with vertical lines for convenience) from 2016.09.16 23:59:00 to 2016.09.19 00:40:00
3. scale to maximum (f8, "General", slider to the right as far as it will go).

4. In the specified interval, create (manually) an arbitrary rectangle (width 25 percent of the interval width). Activate the checkbox "Draw object as background".

Now you just need to move the screen left/right and watch the object display. There will be a moment when the figure will disappear. If any windows users would like to repeat this, please describe the result.

pavlick_:
Now managed to catch the moment when the rectangle lies completely on the available price history and there are problems with the display. I list the details for reproduction:
1. Your demo server, eurusd, m1
2. Find the interval (enclose with vertical lines for convenience) from 2016.09.16 23:59:00 to 2016.09.19 00:40:00
3. scale to maximum (f8, "General", slider to the right as far as it will go).
4. In the specified interval, create (manually) an arbitrary rectangle (width of 25% of the interval width).

Now you just need to move the screen left/right and watch the display of the object. There will be a moment when the figure will disappear. If any windows user wants to repeat it, please describe the result.
Not reproducible. 1495, 64bit. Precise timeline - off. Magnetisation - 10.

fxsaber:
Not playable. 1495, 64bit. Accurate time scale - off. Magnetisation - 10.
Do you have "Draw object as background" checked? I noticed that if unchecked, the object does not disappear. I.e. you have to put it on to check.