Errors, bugs, questions - page 1763

If you pull the pending order off the chart, a window appears to confirm the modification. On ESC it does not close for some reason. MT4 - 1010.

MT4: EURGBP M1 does not update. Other TFs and symbols - no problem. EURGBP M1 - nothing. Reloading helped. 1010.

CodeBase works that have been translated into other languages contain the old (original) sources. Updated sources are for some reason only available in the original language.

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

fxsaber:
CodeBase works that have been translated into other languages contain the old (original) sources. Updated sources are for some reason only available in the original language.
Translators do not have enough time, most likely. Works in the database are translated into other languages with a serious delay.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
The translators are not keeping up, most probably. Works in the database are translated into other languages with a serious delay.
It's not the translation, it's the sources, which don't need to be translated.

fxsaber:
It's not about translation, it's about the sources, which don't need to be translated.
I doubt that not translating will change the priority of the update.

I can't draw graphical objects. The problem occurs under different circumstances, here is a set of conditions under which I steadily register the problem:
A script which is run on M1:
void OnStart()
{
   ObjectDelete(0, "name");
   ObjectCreate(0, "name", OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0, D'2016.11.10',
                0, INT_MAX, ChartGetDouble(0, CHART_PRICE_MAX) +
                            ChartGetDouble(0, CHART_PRICE_MAX) * 20);
   ObjectSetInteger(0, "name", OBJPROP_COLOR, clrRed);
   ObjectSetInteger(0, "name", OBJPROP_FILL, true);
   ChartSetInteger(0, CHART_SCALE, 3);
   ChartNavigate(0, CHART_END);
   return;
}

Expected result: to see a red rectangle across the screen.
Actual result: no rectangle.

MT5, LInux, Wine, x32

~ $ wine --version
wine-1.9.20

Reproducible?

pavlick_:
Is it playing?
We'll check it later. Only playable in Wine?