Errors, bugs, questions - page 467

marketeer:

Another bunch of issues/bugs.

1. it's very difficult (I don't know since when) to select or deselect objects on the chart. I point the mouse exactly at the object, a tooltip appears, but clicks don't change the selection.

2. If in the sources occurs twice the same diffein, then a warning about redefinition, and it is normal, but at the same time - attention - the definition is reset, ie below the text there is an error that the symbol is undefined (it's wrong). If you remove one of the definitions, both the warning and the error disappear.

3. Will the visual test window have all the same toolbars as the main window? Very inconvenient without a ruler.

4. I have encountered a bug that occurs when there is a template with an indicator for an EA being tested visually. The positions are displayed with a shift in time. I am attaching a screenshot.

What, in all cases in service-desk, judging by the silence?

Another question, about once every other time the test doesn't start. Immediately after hitting the start button the process crashes with the agent disconnect message in the log. The agents are local. Pressing the start button again immediately starts the test normally.

marketeer:

What, all cases to service-desk, judging by the silence?

Apparently so.

And not just on the fingers, but with proper accompaniment - screenshots, code, etc.

marketeer:

What, all cases to service-desk, judging by the silence?

Re:

1. it's very difficult (became, I don't know since when) to select objects on the chart, or to deselect. I put the mouse exactly on the object, a tooltip appears, but clicks do not change the selection.

If the object is created programmatically, it's unselectable (by default).

uncleVic:

Re:

If an object is created programmatically, it is unselectable (by default).

No, I'm talking about objects that I create myself. Or, for example, I dragged a position from the history to a chart - now I can't select any line or arrows.

marketeer:
No, I'm talking about the objects I draw myself. Or, for example, dragged a position from the history to the chart - now I can't select any line or arrows.
Then to the SD.

Transferred working .ex5 files from one computer (32 bit) to another computer (64 bit). Tester on new computer says:"pass xxx tested with error "cannot initialize expert"". Is this the way it is supposed to work? When transferring files to the new computer do they need to be recompiled?

Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileMove
Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileMove
  • www.mql5.com
Файловые операции / FileMove - Документация по MQL5

Yedelkin:

Transferred working .ex5 files from one computer (32 bit) to another computer (64 bit). Tester on new computer says:"pass xxx tested with error "cannot initialize expert"". Is this the way it is supposed to work? When transferring the files to the new computer do they have to be recompiled?

No, you don't need to recompile.

Check the single run logs in detail (more logs) - maybe related indicators have not been transferred?

#import "qu.dll"
double GetVolatilityRatio(double &a0[],double &a1[],int a2,int a3,int a4);

#import

Some function in dll, called from MT4

double lda_52[];

double lda_56[];

int FastVolatilityBase, SlowVolatilityBase;

ld_76=GetVolatilityRatio(lda_52,lda_56,FastVolatilityBase,SlowVolatilityBase,100);

I call with the same types in MT5 and get -> 2011.07.23 21:23:23 Core 1 2011.07.04 05:00:00 Access violation read to 0x04000000

What can be the reason?

aries-soft:
#import "qu.dll"
double GetVolatilityRatio(double &a0[],double &a1[],int a2,int a3,int a4);

#import

What can be the reason?

Pleasewrite to Service Desk and attach the DLL, along with a piece of code you want to call from MQL5.

We will check what's wrong.

Renat:

Write to servicedesk, please, and attach DLL together with a piece of code called from MQL5, please.

We will check what's wrong.

The customer may not want to distribute the dll and the EA

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/request/2385